Author Topic: BUSTED! EMAILS That Clinton Tried to Destroy or Hide Were Just Released Proving Clinton Corruption  (Read 2573 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

100%FedUp
Jan 19, 2018

Thank goodness for Judicial Watch! They just released 78 pages of new Hillary Clinton emails –three of which contained classified information.

SHE KNEW:

The additional information shows “Crooked” Hillary knew about potential security issues with her private email server.

The State Department turned over the new emails to Judicial Watch as part of the group’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit.

A judge ordered the release of the emails to be expedited by the State Department and completed by September 28, 2018.  This includes the remaining 72,000 pages recovered by the FBI in its investigation into Clinton’s private email server.
https://100percentfedup.com/busted-emails-clinton-tried-destroy-hide-just-released-proving-clinton-corruption/
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 09:21:02 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline RetBobbyMI

Doesn’t matter, nothing will happen. There are bigger FISA swamp fish to fry now to give her cover.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Regardless, that criminal empire should be brought down.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

If the Clinton foundation were seriously investigated it would decimate a major part of D.C. It would also likely bring down a number of foreign governments.

It is too big to fail so it will be covered up no matter what...

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
The 5 year Statute of Limitations is about to kick in...since she was Sec of State.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

The 5 year Statute of Limitations is about to kick in...since she was Sec of State.
There is a statute of limitations for Treason?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Oceander

Which statute of limitation is that?  There are a number of different federal statutes of limitation.

Offline Victoria33

@240B

I read that and this is what I think about Clinton in general about what she takes into her brain:
I doubt she read the emails about setting up her server - I think she stays inside herself in her brain and thinks of what she is doing and going to do.  I don't think she enters into trivial matters and she would have thought she wants email at home and left it to Huma Abedin to get it done.  She would have thought setting it up was trivial - "Huma, do it."  Huma didn't know jack about govn. security - her world was Clinton and do whatever Clinton said.

Huma had complete access to everything Clinton.  Serving Clinton was her world.  That is why Huma sent emails to her husband's computer - so she could work at that computer when not at the office, and forward emails from there to Clinton for the emails she thought Clinton should read.  I think she worked for Clinton 24 hrs. a day and still does.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

I keep seeing articles about the emails and what is in them.  Here's a link to an overview with links to the actual emails:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-documents-reveal-instances-classified-information-hillary-clintons-unsecure-non-state-gov-system/

Here's a beauty where HRC doubts she is "adept" enough to use an apple phone:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/JW-v-State-Jan-2018-records-00687-pg-14-15.pdf

Smartest woman in the world, don'tcha know.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
A are some principles I learned from my father, in a college management class, on the job, in the military, in real estate etc.

1. You CAN delegate Authority, but you can NOT delegate responsibility. (In other words, by delegating responsibility to a subordinate, you are not relieved of ultimate responsibility)

2. You are considered accountable for not only what you know, but what you SHOULD know. (this is illustrated with disclosures)

When it comes to private enterprise these are commonly understood. When it comes to government, these are alien concepts--military excepted.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

Which statute of limitation is that?  There are a number of different federal statutes of limitation.

I believe it had to be for any crime she committed during her tenure. 

For example, the 'missing' $6 Billion..., totally unaccounted for.  Play for pay,

It's just something I heard on the radio the other day.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

I believe it had to be for any crime she committed during her tenure. 

For example, the 'missing' $6 Billion..., totally unaccounted for.  Play for pay,

It's just something I heard on the radio the other day.

Fair enough, but some federal crimes have longer limitations periods, so the specific potential charge would need to be known. 

I’m not arguing you’re totally wrong - you’re not - I’m just trying to get some precision. 

Online DCPatriot

Fair enough, but some federal crimes have longer limitations periods, so the specific potential charge would need to be known. 

I’m not arguing you’re totally wrong - you’re not - I’m just trying to get some precision.

Got it! 

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Got it!

Most Federal Crimes are a 5 year Statute.

Mail Fraud is 20 years. And It cover e-transmissions. Anything using computer/electronic communications.

When it involves Banks, etc. it can be 30 years.

Tell me Hills and crew just put all the money she grifted into their purses to keep their computer, banking, and wire transfer history clean.

Only thing that can run out is the Will to prosecute them.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Mail Fraud is 20 years. And It cover e-transmissions. Anything using computer/electronic communications.

Tell me Hills and crew just put all the money she grifted into their purses to keep their computer, banking, and wire transfer history clean.

Run out???   We need to find it before it can run out!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Wulf Anson Author
Run out???   We need to find it before it can run out!

The Good Lord will pass judgment on Hills before DOJ ever will, but there's got to be a slew of her enablers/co-conspirators at State who can do time.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline RetBobbyMI

The Good Lord will pass judgment on Hills before DOJ ever will, but there's got to be a slew of her enablers/co-conspirators at State who can do time.
Until her protection racket in DOJ and FBI is cleaned out, she will continue to live scott free.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You can add to that:  A Statute of Limitation that would cover a fraud does not start ticking until the day the fraud stops.  Hills has yet to stop lying about the emails and especially the Clinton Foundation.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

AFAIK, Treason and Murder have no statute of Limitations....

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Until her protection racket in DOJ and FBI is cleaned out, she will continue to live scott free.
Hold all calls, we have a winner!

C S Lewis

• Wulf Anson Author
AFAIK, Treason and Murder have no statute of Limitations....

True. Treason is Federal and I don't believe there's Statute on it.

Murders, unless they're committed against Fed Employees or as part of a Civil Rights Violation are usually State Offences.

Ain't seen a 'go to ground and wait it out' in any State I could name yet.

So yes, No Statute on Murder.

Online DCPatriot

For the first time yesterday, I considered "fear" as the overriding factor which explains many top FBI people didn't go native with Hillary in those (too friendly) 'interrogations'.

They expected her to win, and didn't want to put their own careers in jeopardy.

Offline Smokin Joe

For the first time yesterday, I considered "fear" as the overriding factor which explains many top FBI people didn't go native with Hillary in those (too friendly) 'interrogations'.

They expected her to win, and didn't want to put their own careers in jeopardy.
More like they didn't want to die in some grandstand raid....like Waco

C S Lewis

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
@Smokin Joe

"There is a statute of limitations for Treason?"

Nope.  But there is for sedition, which is probably the way the DOJ will file her crimes.

But We the People will at least get to know we were correct all along.

Anyone watching the television show on Sunday night called "Slanderous?"  Fascinating how Bill even got to be Governor of Arkansas.
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
@To-Whose-Benefit?

"Murders, unless they're committed against Fed Employees or as part of a Civil Rights Violation are usually State Offences."

Vince Foster comes to mind...
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra