Author Topic: ISIS soldier seen executing prisoner in video believed to be NJ high school graduate  (Read 445 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
ISIS soldier seen executing prisoner in video believed to be NJ high school graduate

An Islamic State soldier featured in a propaganda video beheading a Kurdish prisoner is believed to be a New Jersey high school graduate.

Zulfi Hoxha, 25, graduated from Atlantic City High School in 2010 is believed to be the soldier filmed by the terror group, The Atlantic reported.

According to reports, Hoxha’s family emigrated from Albania to the United States and have owned a pizzeria in Margate, N.J. for 20 years.

Read more at: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/19/isis-soldier-seen-executing-prisoner-in-video-believed-to-be-nj-high-school-graduate.html

Punk.

Offline goatprairie

Find him...kill him.

Offline TomSea

This is related under "world news", perhaps I will merge later:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,299972.0.html

That story though, doesn't tell right off, what a heinous individual this is. Hoxha. Albanian type of name.

It's one thing to be a soldier, another to be an executioner though, we want to eliminate both, those who made the videos seem particularly evil.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 05:47:18 pm by TomSea »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
This is related under "world news", perhaps I will merge later:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,299972.0.html

That story though, doesn't tell right off, what a heinous individual this is. Hoxha. Albanian type of name.

It's one thing to be a soldier, another to be an executioner though, we want to eliminate both, those who made the videos seem particularly evil.

Considering he was originally from Albania thats not surprising.

He was radicalized in a NJ mosque, joined ISIS and then ISIS killed him.   He probably was tired of no pizza and tried to leave.   They kill people for trying to leave.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline TomSea

Considering he was originally from Albania thats not surprising.

He was radicalized in a NJ mosque, joined ISIS and then ISIS killed him.   He probably was tired of no pizza and tried to leave.   They kill people for trying to leave.

He's still probably alive from the article:

"... Hoxha now goes by Abu Hamza al-Amriki and has become a senior commander of the terror group."

"Hoxha’s whereabouts and status are currently unknown."

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
He's still probably alive from the article:

"... Hoxha now goes by Abu Hamza al-Amriki and has become a senior commander of the terror group."

"Hoxha’s whereabouts and status are currently unknown."

Ha, from the title I thought they executed the NJ punk.   He was the one doing the chopping.   Maybe chris christie could go join him and help.  I hear he's looking for work.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline TomSea

Christie has convicted terrorists, did for the Bush administration but maybe he doesn't have the constitutional expertise.