Author Topic: Congressman claim of potential terrorist inflitration Vegas shooting  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Congressman claim of potential terrorist inflitration Vegas shooting
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2018, 10:07:29 am »
@Smokin Joe

Wasn't there also some foreign travel and meetings with ME types that were never investigated in the OKC bombing- things that didn't fit the narrative?
Yes, and that was my point. Terry Nichols wife was from the PI, they had been over recently and she had relatives there. Clinton was so intent oon both deflecting anger over Waco (that the bombing was alleged to be in retaliation for the massacre of a church group, mostly defunct at that point or in custody). At the time, the ANFO (Ammonium Nitrate/Fuel Oil) filled truck was a popular jihadist M.O. (Beiruit, Khobar towers, to mention a couple--also Embassies in Africa), but that angle was not pursued in favor of blaming the growing militia movement, the NRA, and what Obama would later call 'bitter clingers'.
It is my opinion that the stovepiping of information and intent to simply ignore any jihadist activity led to Flight 800 and ultimately, (because of the structuring of information flow among intelligence agencies) 9/11 itself. 

Two "John Does" were not identified in OKC, and the video of the site that morning either disappeared or was never released. Typical coinkydink.

But as Janet Reno was so fond of saying, "There is no evidence which exists..."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2018, 03:41:25 pm »
Yes, and that was my point. Terry Nichols wife was from the PI, they had been over recently and she had relatives there. Clinton was so intent oon both deflecting anger over Waco (that the bombing was alleged to be in retaliation for the massacre of a church group, mostly defunct at that point or in custody). At the time, the ANFO (Ammonium Nitrate/Fuel Oil) filled truck was a popular jihadist M.O. (Beiruit, Khobar towers, to mention a couple--also Embassies in Africa), but that angle was not pursued in favor of blaming the growing militia movement, the NRA, and what Obama would later call 'bitter clingers'.
It is my opinion that the stovepiping of information and intent to simply ignore any jihadist activity led to Flight 800 and ultimately, (because of the structuring of information flow among intelligence agencies) 9/11 itself. 

Two "John Does" were not identified in OKC, and the video of the site that morning either disappeared or was never released. Typical coinkydink.

@Smokin Joe
I agree. But it is so much better politically to blame the "evil white man, domestic terrorist." They love that narrative.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 03:42:07 pm by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2018, 03:56:35 pm »

I had a personal friend on flight 800 and another who worked for the FAA for more than 40 years at a high level and can tell you with absolute certainty that the government's story about that incident is a COMPLETE fabrication.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2018, 11:39:30 pm »
I had a personal friend on flight 800 and another who worked for the FAA for more than 40 years at a high level and can tell you with absolute certainty that the government's story about that incident is a COMPLETE fabrication.
@austingirl  @Bigun
When the NTSB and FAA were butted aside for the CIA and FBI to take over and the journalists who found PETN on fabric taken from the seatcovers were prosecuted I knew it was a scam. How many 747s have been in service since the three wise men looked in the manger and have never had a center fuel tank explosion. As an old oilfield hand, and a former firefighter I know flammable vapors need the right amount of oxygen to explode: it requires just the right mix and dispersion, and that isn't likely with a fuel that has been blended specifically to reduce volatility in the event of a problem in a closed tank designed to NOT have that problem. Spark or no spark, no oxygen, or the wrong mix of oxygen and air, no explosion, and in some cases, no fire.
When the CIA is making cartoons to explain away an event that should have been the purview of the NTSB, the only question is one of how much bullsh*t is being shoveled, not the nature of the substance.

Despite tens of thousands of pages and hundreds of interviews, not one person either on the ground or in the air, from multiple vantage points, who saw a streak of light go up before the plane came down was ever interviewed by the investigating agencies.

One thing about jihadis, if they do some thing and try to take credit and the act is written off as 'natural causes', they will do something bigger and more brutal until people finally notice that it was, in fact, a terrorist act. Their first try at the WTC didn't work, although they got credit for that. OKC was blamed on the white guys Clinton wanted desperately to disarm, and used as something to settle accounts over Waco although the events likely had no more relationship than being published about in the same newspapers, but they stove piped the intel agencies data to the point that the opportunity to stop 9/11 was crippled by the information flow parameters from the Gorelick Memo, the same Jamie Gorelick who sat on the 9/11 commission.

The swamp is a festering bog of rot and corruption, and it runs deep. It will take more than one presidential term, short of firing everyone and starting over, to drain the place.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 11:40:10 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2018, 11:54:55 pm »
@austingirl  @Bigun
When the NTSB and FAA were butted aside for the CIA and FBI to take over and the journalists who found PETN on fabric taken from the seatcovers were prosecuted I knew it was a scam. How many 747s have been in service since the three wise men looked in the manger and have never had a center fuel tank explosion. As an old oilfield hand, and a former firefighter I know flammable vapors need the right amount of oxygen to explode: it requires just the right mix and dispersion, and that isn't likely with a fuel that has been blended specifically to reduce volatility in the event of a problem in a closed tank designed to NOT have that problem. Spark or no spark, no oxygen, or the wrong mix of oxygen and air, no explosion, and in some cases, no fire.
When the CIA is making cartoons to explain away an event that should have been the purview of the NTSB, the only question is one of how much bullsh*t is being shoveled, not the nature of the substance.

Despite tens of thousands of pages and hundreds of interviews, not one person either on the ground or in the air, from multiple vantage points, who saw a streak of light go up before the plane came down was ever interviewed by the investigating agencies.

One thing about jihadis, if they do some thing and try to take credit and the act is written off as 'natural causes', they will do something bigger and more brutal until people finally notice that it was, in fact, a terrorist act. Their first try at the WTC didn't work, although they got credit for that. OKC was blamed on the white guys Clinton wanted desperately to disarm, and used as something to settle accounts over Waco although the events likely had no more relationship than being published about in the same newspapers, but they stove piped the intel agencies data to the point that the opportunity to stop 9/11 was crippled by the information flow parameters from the Gorelick Memo, the same Jamie Gorelick who sat on the 9/11 commission.

The swamp is a festering bog of rot and corruption, and it runs deep. It will take more than one presidential term, short of firing everyone and starting over, to drain the place.

@Smokin Joe

We are in complete agreement and it must be done.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2018, 12:04:38 am »

Sorry Joe - I just don't agree that you can drain a festering bog of rot and corruption by using a festering bog of rot and corruption.

A wholly corrupted institution to promote lawlessness is NOT going to permit itself to be cleansed of said rot and corruption and lawlessness.

You cannot bring law to the lawless via civil means.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2018, 12:24:21 am »
Sorry Joe - I just don't agree that you can drain a festering bog of rot and corruption by using a festering bog of rot and corruption.

A wholly corrupted institution to promote lawlessness is NOT going to permit itself to be cleansed of said rot and corruption and lawlessness.

You cannot bring law to the lawless via civil means.
When one considers the systemic nature of this corruption, and the sums involved which would seem overwhelmingly huge to the average person, it is unlikely that an honest person or persons could prevail. Unfortunately, some bogs can only be cleared by climate change and subsequent excavation.

But as a fellow once said, a house divided against itself cannot stand. If either side thinks the other is cheating it (which is likely endemic) there is a remote chance that they will manage their mutual destruction.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 12:29:19 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2018, 05:03:26 am »
@austingirl  @Bigun

@Smokin Joe @Bigun
I agree that the truth about flight 800 was covered up. I'm not sure the swamp can ever be drained. The cesspool created by the corrupt Uniparty has festered for so long, it may be impossible. But I'm liking what is being exposed recently.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 05:04:25 am by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2018, 09:34:18 am »

@Smokin Joe @Bigun
I agree that the truth about flight 800 was covered up. I'm not sure the swamp can ever be drained. The cesspool created by the corrupt Uniparty has festered for so long, it may be impossible. But I'm liking what is being exposed recently.
It is good to see some of the shallower denizens exposed, but the real bottom dwellers there may never be revealed.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2018, 12:44:28 pm »
It is good to see some of the shallower denizens exposed, but the real bottom dwellers there may never be revealed.

The stuff of nightmares.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2018, 01:55:14 pm »

@Smokin Joe @Bigun

@austingirl

Somewhere I heard it said that "The longest journey begins with a single step."   I believe that is true and remain somewhat hopeful. 

- J. R. R. Tolkien