Author Topic: Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary’s Campaign  (Read 645 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2018/01/bombshell-simpson-admits-fusion-gps-went-to-the-press-to-salvage-hillarys-campaign.php

4) One thing Simpson did elucidate is why he and his colleague Christopher Steele took their fake dossier to the press in the last days of the presidential campaign:

MR. SIMPSON: Come the end of October, some extraordinary things started happening. The Russians — WikiLeaks releases John Podesta’s emails, and then, you know, most extraordinary of all, James Corney sends a letter to Congress saying he is reopening the Hillary Clinton email investigation. And that was, I believe, around the 25th. And, you know, if you are me, you know, and you have been in politics and campaigns and investigations, and this is your whole world, and you have been doing it basically since you got out of college, you know, one of the things that you — that is really ingrained in you is the rules of Washington — and when I say rules, I mean like regulations of the Justice Department about interfering with an election. It is not something that you are just aware of as a technical requirement, it is something the people embrace, which is that law enforcement shouldn’t interfere in elections by announcing investigations of people at the last minute.

And so we were shocked, and I felt – I mean, I guess I was angry. But in any case, you know, the result of that was predictable, which is that, you know, it began to influence the election. And, so, we tried to decide how to respond to that.
    So at that point, I, of course, was really confused, and I would say Chris was a little scared, because he didn’t — he thought that – he didn’t really understand what was going on with the FBI. In any event, at that point I felt like the rules had just been thrown out and that Corney had violated the sort of one of the more sacrosanct policies, which is not announcing law enforcement activity in the closing days of an election.
    And so, we began talking to the press again about — we decided that if James Corney wasn’t going to tell people about this investigation that, you know, he had violated the rules, and we would only be fair if the world knew that both candidates were under FBI investigation.

So Simpson and Steele went to the press in order to try to influence the outcome of the election.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 05:24:45 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline Frank Cannon

If true this is probably the smoking gun that will blow up the Mueller investigation. They fabricated a dossier on Trump to obfuscate from Hitlary tanking. It was coordinated and planned between Hitlary, the DNC and Fussion.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 05:25:09 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
If true this is probably the smoking gun that will blow up the Mueller investigation. They fabricated a dossier on Trump to obfuscate from Hitlary tanking. It was coordinated and planned between Hitlary, the DNC and Fussion.

And the FBI. Rosenstein is said to have requested that Paul Ryan not release this to other House members, but he did.

Obama-Hillary-Lynch-Comey and others deserve to be in stocks. It remains to be seen if the GOP of today can do it.

Nixon's AG John Mitchell served time in prison.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The whole of government is so crooked now days. The FBI needs to be cleaned from top to bottom as just about every other department. What is really sad is it takes crooked people to often see how other crooked people behave during elections. That thought probable worries me the most about today's world.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Frank Cannon

And the FBI. Rosenstein is said to have requested that Paul Ryan not release this to other House members, but he did.

Obama-Hillary-Lynch-Comey and others deserve to be in stocks. It remains to be seen if the GOP of today can do it.

Nixon's AG John Mitchell served time in prison.

This is worse than Watergate because the Plumbers were just snooping around. These Hitlary clowns were fabricating crimes against an opponent based on lies.