Author Topic: Feinstein: 'People die' in a government shutdown  (Read 1715 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Feinstein: 'People die' in a government shutdown
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2018, 12:46:06 pm »
Guess its a good thing the health care system I work for is a for profit business and not a government entity.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2018, 01:33:51 pm »
People die when the government is open for business, too, some at the hands of the government (perhaps it's indelicate to mention Waco and Ruby Ridge in this context, but there, I did it...)
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2018, 01:37:57 pm »
If memory serves, didn't BHO try this same type of hyperbole during a sequestration debate?

Sounds familiar.

Image I'll never get rid of was those dirtbags fencing off the WWII monument to all the guys in their 80s and 90s it belonged to.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2018, 01:48:05 pm »

Patty Hearst wannabe.

Looks more like cross between Pretty Boy Floyd and Baby Face Nelson  "You'll never take me alive copper"
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2018, 01:57:36 pm »
Note to Franken-feinstien...the Government has been shut down 18 times since the days of you hanging out with George Moscone and Harvey Milk..  No one has died.  Essential services have continued...troops got paid.

No planes fell from the sky...no one died because of the shut down.

Oh yeah and those government civilians that don't get paid during the shutdown...will get their lost wages added on to future checks.

Quit lying.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 01:59:57 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!