Author Topic: Planned Parenthood providing sex-change hormones to children  (Read 404 times)

Offline corbe

Planned Parenthood providing sex-change hormones to children
« on: January 18, 2018, 09:44:33 pm »

Planned Parenthood providing sex-change hormones to children

by David Leach • January 18, 2018

Planned Parenthood, the agency that celebrated a banner year in 2017 after murdering over 321,000 unborn babies while pocketing nearly $544 million in taxpayer funds—occasionally making a few extra bucks on the side by selling their body parts—has announced their expansion plans for 2018.

No longer content with simply ending a life before it begins, the so-called women’s healthcare provider will be pursuing a new revenue source—hormone “sex-change” treatment FOR MINORS. And get this . . . it will be paid by taxpayers through Medicaid.

According to Planned Parenthood’s VP of Medical Affairs, Suzie Prabhakaran, “It was time for us to expand the care that we were providing to minors” because gender-confused youth might have difficulty in getting the hormones they seek from “judgmental” doctors.

<..snip..>

http://www.stridentconservative.com/planned-parenthood-providing-sex-change-hormones-to-children/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Planned Parenthood providing sex-change hormones to children
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 10:26:06 pm »
If this moral decay continues to spiral downward at the pace it has, there is going to come to a point where God may owe Sodom and Gomorrah an appology.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Re: Planned Parenthood providing sex-change hormones to children
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 10:39:13 pm »
“judgmental” doctors.

Oh you mean the kind who actually practice the hippocratic oath?

Man that bitch need a good horse whipping.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."