Author Topic: Trump furious with Kelly for calling his immigration promises 'uninformed': report  (Read 1121 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Its why America can't pull out of the death spiral. Everything we hate the democrats doing becomes OK as soon as we start doing it.

America's death spiral ended Jan 20, 2017.  Catch up.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Clearly wishful thinking on your part.  It's better yes...all that's happened is the death spiral has slowed a little bit.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Right_in_Virginia

Clearly wishful thinking on your part.  It's better yes...all that's happened is the death spiral has slowed a little bit.

No ... I live in the real world, not cyberspace @txradioguy

Why not take a moment and educate yourself?  This article is short and to the point:  https://townhall.com/columnists/dennislennox/2018/01/19/after-one-year-of-trump-democrats-are-delusional-n2436371

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Hardly.  There are still very real fiscal issues to address.  We're still having debt limit increase and CR votes, instead of actual budgets to bring debt down.  I suppose it'll be a quicker death if the driver sends us speeding into a big, beautiful wall, rather than over a cliff.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.