Author Topic: Trump furious with Kelly for calling his immigration promises 'uninformed': report  (Read 1124 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump furious with Kelly for calling his immigration promises 'uninformed': report
By Rebecca Savransky - 01/18/18 01:20 PM EST

President Trump is reportedly "furious" with White House chief of staff John Kelly after Kelly told a group of Democratic lawmakers that some of Trump's campaign promises on immigration were "uninformed."

The president thought Kelly's comments made him look like he was giving in to the demands of Democrats, The Washington Post reported Thursday.

He also believed the comments made him appear as though he was a child, sources told the Post.

The story comes after Kelly reportedly said that some of Trump's immigration policy pledges from the campaign trail, including building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, were "uninformed."

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/369562-trump-furious-with-kelly-for-calling-his-border-wall-promise
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
We get these 'Trump is furious' stories every day.

This is another unsourced story and I hope it isn't true.

I have a lot of respect for Kelly and hope Trump can bear to keep him on.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline endicom

I don't think he's yet been irate. Maybe you have to be smarter than Trump to be irate.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

I don't think he's yet been irate. Maybe you have to be smarter than Trump to be irate.

Trump was either uninformed or lying.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
The Hill has a Stock "Trump Furious" story ready to go at a moments notice.   Usually once a week they Just insert the name of the person he is to be upset with, add the reason for the furiosity and then credit the veracity of the fury  to one of the three sources: A White house insider, A person with Access to Trump, or the tooth fairy.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline aligncare

The Hill has a Stock "Trump Furious" story ready to go at a moments notice.   Usually once a week they Just insert the name of the person he is to be upset with, add the reason for the furiosity and then credit the veracity of the fury  to one of the three sources: A White house insider, A person with Access to Trump, or the tooth fairy.

:beer:

You recognize patterns well grasshopper.  ^-^

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

:beer:

You recognize patterns well grasshopper.  ^-^

They are, if nothing else, so predictable!   LOL
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

The next installment of the Vin Diesel franchise....

The Fat And The Furious
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
You knew this was coming.   We have to have a weekly 'Trump was furious' story.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

When you think "anonymous sources" get stale, just report that he's furious.

..."Reportedly furious".
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

This is another unsourced story and I hope it isn't true.

I have a lot of respect for Kelly and hope Trump can bear to keep him on.

I hope Kelly can bear to stay on.   He's been a godsend to Trump, whether Trump will admit it or not. 
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I hope Kelly can bear to stay on.   He's been a godsend to Trump, whether Trump will admit it or not.

@Jazzhead
Its just another attempt to paint the administration as chaotic.   They found something Kelly said and are trying to use it as a lever.   These people will sell their soul to bring down this administration.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline ConservativeGranny

"He also believed the comments made him appear as though he was a child, sources told the Post."

:rolling:

Offline Concerned

@Jazzhead
Its just another attempt to paint the administration as chaotic.   They found something Kelly said and are trying to use it as a lever.   These people will sell their soul to bring down this administration.

"President Donald Trump "absolutely" wants the "chaos" that has been described in news reports about his young administration, developer and longtime friend Tom Barrack said Tuesday."

https://www.newsmax.com/Politics/chaos-administration-White-House-Tom-Barrack/2017/02/21/id/774878/
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
@Jazzhead

It's a shitshow.
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Oh, Kelly is a tough guy.  He knew perfectly well what Trump can be like.  He'll stay on if Trump will let him.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
But what Kelly said about the wall was absolutely true.  And Trump knows it.  And we all know it.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Oh, Kelly is a tough guy.  He knew perfectly well what Trump can be like.  He'll stay on if Trump will let him.

I think you're right.   Kelly, along with a few others like Gen. Mattis and Rex Tillerson,  I believe are committed to sticking by the President for patriotic reasons.   They know Trump is both volatile and inexperienced,  and as far as I'm concerned are the heroes of the past year,  keeping Trump from spinning completely out of control.   

Trump would be a fool to fire Kelly.   And while I've appended more than a few uncomplimentary labels to the President, I don't think he's a fool.   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
But what Kelly said about the wall was absolutely true.  And Trump knows it.  And we all know it.

Of course.   I'm willing to view the wall as a symbol for increased border security and be done with it.   That's what most all of us want;  Trump apparently still feels the need to make pronouncements that will assuage the folks from Rio Linda,  who have visions of a latter-day Great Wall of China, stretching from the Gulf to the Pacific coast. 

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@Jazzhead

And the left said the same thing about us during Clinton and Obama.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
"President Donald Trump "absolutely" wants the "chaos" that has been described in news reports about his young administration, developer and longtime friend Tom Barrack said Tuesday."

https://www.newsmax.com/Politics/chaos-administration-White-House-Tom-Barrack/2017/02/21/id/774878/

"He has this ability of going into a cappuccino down under the foam: let experts deal with the foam — and his perception of what is in the espresso is unbelievably good, and he will let them vie with each other.."

What a gay analogy.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
And the left said the same thing about us during Clinton and Obama.

Its why America can't pull out of the death spiral. Everything we hate the democrats doing becomes OK as soon as we start doing it.

Online kevindavis007

Its why America can't pull out of the death spiral. Everything we hate the democrats doing becomes OK as soon as we start doing it.

That is true..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

...  Trump would be a fool to fire Kelly.   

Look where you're taking this  :bs: story.  At least let the fake news industry do their own dirty work.   **nononono*