Author Topic: Despite vaccine mandates, California’s public health collapses due to the common cold… hospitals und  (Read 1256 times)

rangerrebew

Despite vaccine mandates, California’s public health collapses due to the common cold… hospitals under siege from masses of sick people

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 by: JD Heyes   

(Natural News) Democrats are the poster children of insanity: They keep doing the same things over and over and over again expecting a different outcome.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-17-despite-vaccine-mandates-californias-public-health-collapses-due-to-the-common-cold-hospitals-under-siege-from-masses-of-sick-people.html
Take California (please!). In recent years the one-party state (Democrats) violated the rights of everyone by mandating that vaccines will be administered to all children, regardless of parents’ objections to them.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
I talked to my sister in Costa Mesa two days ago.  We were discussing the flu.  Her son is 23 years old, my Godson, and even though he had the flu in November, he had to get a flu vaccination in January.  Now I understand why.

I am so glad @Cyber Liberty got me out of CA.  Absolutely beautiful place to live. and the weather is perfect for fruits and nuts.  But not my sister, mind you.

**nononono*
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I talked to my sister in Costa Mesa two days ago.  We were discussing the flu.  Her son is 23 years old, my Godson, and even though he had the flu in November, he had to get a flu vaccination in January.  Now I understand why.

I am so glad @Cyber Liberty got me out of CA.  Absolutely beautiful place to live. and the weather is perfect for fruits and nuts.  But not my sister, mind you.

**nononono*
Funny all the concentration on California what with 46 states having serious issues with the flu and related deaths.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/01/09/deaths-and-hospitalizations-rise-flu-season-hits-full-swing/1017898001/