Author Topic: Trump Attorney Ty Cobb: President 'Very Eager' to Talk With Mueller  (Read 359 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 By Jeffrey Rodack    |   Thursday, 18 Jan 2018 09:07 AM

Donald Trump's attorney Ty Cobb said the president is "very eager" to be interviewed by special counsel Robert Mueller.

He made his comments on "The Takeout" podcast hosted by CBS News' chief White House correspondent Major Garrett.

Cobb disclosed there are "active discussions" about setting up a talk with Mueller, although he stressed no formal request has been made.

Cobb said he expects Mueller's investigation into Russia's meddling in the presidential campaign will have no impact on Trump and his presidency and will be completed in four to six weeks.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/politics/ty-cobb-trump-mueller-russia/2018/01/18/id/837881/

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Trump Attorney Ty Cobb: President 'Very Eager' to Talk With Mueller
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 03:20:28 pm »
Then do it already and quit posturing.

The sooner he talks to Mueller the sooner this whole mess can be done with.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 03:24:39 pm »

But ... who's going to talk to Muller and investigate him?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 03:29:03 pm »
But ... who's going to talk to Muller and investigate him?

Huh?  Not sure what you mean by that.  From what I've been following...and maybe I missed something on a CT or Alex Jones post...but I haven't seen where Mueller needs investigating yet.

Nice attempt at a deflection though.  *****rollingeyes*****

And lets not forget that it was Trump who picked him for this and ad one time considered Mueller good enough to be considered for his FBI director slot.

Just sayin...

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 03:32:59 pm »

@txradioguy

Psychology of behaviors:  When a person uses an extreme word(s), in this case, "very eager", they usually mean the opposite and are trying to cover it up.  No way is Trump "very eager" to talk to Mueller.  Trump would rather be covered with mud so Mueller wouldn't recognize him, than talk to Mueller.

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2018, 03:38:38 pm »

And lets not forget that it was Trump who picked him for this and ad one time considered Mueller good enough to be considered for his FBI director slot.

Just sayin...

Rosenstein picked Mueller. Jeff "Out OF" Sessions recused himself which bumped up Rosenstein and here we are.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2018, 03:47:19 pm »

Rosenstein picked Mueller. Jeff "Out OF" Sessions recused himself which bumped up Rosenstein and here we are.

And you seriously think it wasn't ok'd by the President?  That they just went off the reservation and made this pick without his knowledge?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2018, 03:51:00 pm »
This lawyer is an idiot. There is no way he should let his client talk to Mueller. All there is going to be is one perjury trap question after another.

Trump doesn't have to speak to Mueller and he shouldn't.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2018, 03:51:07 pm »
Huh?  Not sure what you mean by that.  From what I've been following...and maybe I missed something on a CT or Alex Jones post...but I haven't seen where Mueller needs investigating yet.

Nice attempt at a deflection though.  *****rollingeyes*****

Just sayin...

Deflecting?  Mueller was involved in Uranium One as was Rosenstein.  Muller wasn't selected by Trump but appointed by Rosenstein as special counsel and yes, I have always questioned why Trump selected Rosenstein.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/359732-key-conservative-mueller-in-a-precarious-position-over-uranium-one

http://www.newsweek.com/gop-using-muellers-role-uranium-deal-call-his-resignation-russia-probe-701673

https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/tag/mueller/

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/01/judicial-watch-says-president-trump-should-fire-mueller/

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-15/fbi-probe-russian-uranium-bribes-concealed-obama-doj-mueller-mccabe-rosenstein

It isn't difficult to connect the dots to Rosenstein/Mueller/Clinton once you realize the backgrounds of both Rosenstein and Mueller. Just sayin'.  Perhaps you still believe in the Trump/Russian collusion?  My concern again is that he selected Sessions and Rosenstein.  I have yet to figure that one out but I have my suspicions.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 04:14:41 pm »
If Trump really is “very eager” to talk to the Special Prosecutor, I think he’s either getting really bad legal advice or maybe he does have some sort of a mental problem (j/k).    I suspect this is just some kind of an attempt at PR/spin by Team Trump, but not really truthful.  I can’t imagine any President honestly being “very eager” to talk to a Special Prosecutor.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.