Author Topic: Obama Is Returning to Politics in 2018, and Trump Should Be Worried  (Read 5049 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Obama Is Returning to Politics in 2018, and Trump Should Be Worried
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2018, 02:18:27 am »
   Not everyone is a stable genius @Emjay

Not everyone can be as awesome as your hero....

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2018, 02:20:26 am »
Not everyone can be as awesome as your hero....

"The Whole World will be hearing from us."

And we're STILL stuck in the S**THOLE country called Iraq.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Fantom

« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2018, 02:20:51 am »
Mr. Ed was, Corbe.

Speakin' of Horses asses.

Sometimes that is what is required. I say so with admiration BTW.  :dx1:
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Fantom

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2018, 02:23:20 am »
"The Whole World will be hearing from us."

And we're STILL stuck in the S**THOLE country called Iraq.

Yes, the regressive left/democrats used their media to destroy a just cause. And deliver us obama.

To bad Dubya was not a fighter. And thank God for Trump and Twiter.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline corbe

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2018, 02:28:09 am »
   @Frank Cannon I know your trolling me trying to get me to defend my buddy GWB cause you know it will be fun when you haters gang up on me and make me cry. Not gonna happen

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2018, 02:29:13 am »
I was worried alright, but if this dork gets involved, we're liable to gain seats.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2018, 02:31:10 am »
I was worried alright, but if this dork gets involved, we're liable to gain seats.

I don’t believe they actually used his robocall for Jones in Alabama.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2018, 02:31:18 am »
Yes, the regressive left/democrats used their media to destroy a just cause. And deliver us obama.

To bad Dubya was not a fighter. And thank God for Trump and Twiter.

No he wasn't a fighter as I believe he tried to keep the honor, respect and dignity of the office of President of the United States and rose above all the crap (and shoes) thrown at him. 'W' received some bad press, but nothing in comparison to what is being slung at Trump and really he doesn't have much choice but to fight back if he wants to survive this presidency.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2018, 02:31:26 am »

Have for the last eight years he opened his mouth.

Really beginning to think he is a mole.

Frederick Douglass

Offline corbe

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2018, 02:42:36 am »
No he wasn't a fighter as I believe he tried to keep the honor, respect and dignity of the office of President of the United States and rose above all the crap (and shoes) thrown at him. 'W' received some bad press, but nothing in comparison to what is being slung at Trump and really he doesn't have much choice but to fight back if he wants to survive this presidency.

Good points all @libertybele though I am not so thoroughly convinced Trump had it any worse than GWB did in his first year especially taking in the recount fiasco, there was much talk of Impeachment then also on the rabid left.   
   It certainly begs the question since it's a given any Republican elected was going to get both barrels from the MSM 'Would President Cruz have baited/fought them to save his Presidency or continue to maintain the Honor and Integrity of the Office, like GWB did?'
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fantom

« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2018, 02:48:07 am »

Dubya was a good man. A decent president. The war against moslem aggression was doomed to fail the moment it was not pursued to the fullest.

On the day after 9-11, Dubya was right... we needed to respond with disproportionate force. Then the one worlders got back to him and it was...Proportionate force. I knew we lost at that point as the regressive left and their propaganda organs..AKA "Mainstream" media would whittle away the will to win.

Iraq was the logical step. They were a major moslem terrorist State. Plus their Intel was the best in the moslem world...intel we needed.

The Big Red One should have crossed the Bosporus. No argument brooked from Turkey, or flatten them too. Instead of nation building The Big Red One should have blown down one shithole moslem nation after the other. While our drones hit the bankers/princes/power moslems in that world.

Load up our wonderful dreamers and every other illegal, give them an M-16 and basic on the oil freighters deadheading back to Mid-east. Let them hold the ground. After which they , could be Americans...or keep those lands as their own.

Total war was called for.

Mecca and Medina should be the New Disney worlds. The kabba stone busted up and sould as trinkets...like a penny smashed in one of those little machines.

My two cents on that anyways.  :smokin:

Frederick Douglass

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2018, 03:09:29 am »
Dubya was a good man. A decent president. The war against moslem aggression was doomed to fail the moment it was not pursued to the fullest.

On the day after 9-11, Dubya was right... we needed to respond with disproportionate force. Then the one worlders got back to him and it was...Proportionate force. I knew we lost at that point as the regressive left and their propaganda organs..AKA "Mainstream" media would whittle away the will to win.

Iraq was the logical step. They were a major moslem terrorist State. Plus their Intel was the best in the moslem world...intel we needed.

The Big Red One should have crossed the Bosporus. No argument brooked from Turkey, or flatten them too. Instead of nation building The Big Red One should have blown down one shithole moslem nation after the other. While our drones hit the bankers/princes/power moslems in that world.

Load up our wonderful dreamers and every other illegal, give them an M-16 and basic on the oil freighters deadheading back to Mid-east. Let them hold the ground. After which they , could be Americans...or keep those lands as their own.

Mecca and Medina should be the New Disney worlds. The kabba stone busted up and sould as trinkets...like a penny smashed in one of those little machines.

I totally agree with you.

This half-assed sentiment here of criticizing GWB is cheap and tacky and bears no resemblance to reality.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2018, 03:11:31 am »

[snip]

No need for the little red devil.

Dresden. Hamburg. What the Russians did to Berlin. What we did to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Flatten it. Pave it, . . . Before you declare victory and put up Strip Malls.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2018, 03:20:45 am »
No need for the little red devil.

Dresden. Hamburg. What the Russians did to Berlin. What we did to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Flatten it. Pave it, . . . Before you declare victory and put up Strip Malls.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

• Wulf Anson Author
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 04:04:24 am by To-Whose-Benefit? »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2018, 10:08:34 am »
Dubya was a good man. A decent president.

@Fantom

A good man by nature,yes,but a weasel and mama's boy of a president. He had no business being in office. It was like not even having a president. His family connections to the Saud royalty are why we are STILL in the Muddle East with no end in sight.

The war against moslem aggression was doomed to fail the moment it was not pursued to the fullest.

It never existed. ALL we really did was spend American money and lives to protect the very bastards that finance most of the Muslim terrorism,the Sauds. The very SAME people that bought him out of bankruptcy in the oil business,and then gave him a 6 figure "no show consultant contract". That's where he got the money to buy the Texas Rangers and kick off his political career. The Sauds flat out OWNED his homo ass,and judging from all the photos of him and Abdullah kissing on the lips,at least one of them was a frequent resident of their property.

He was powerless to go up against the Sauds. They flat-out owned him. Still do.

Iraq was the logical step.

Yeah,if you wanted to distract the public away from the fact we were giving Saudi  Arabia a complete pass. They had to blame it on someone for political reasons,so why not Iraq?

No argument there! If something is worth doing,it's worth doing well!

There is no money or political power to be made from fighting a war to win it as soon as possible.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2018, 10:12:20 am »
I totally agree with you.

This half-assed sentiment here of criticizing GWB is cheap and tacky and bears no resemblance to reality.

@Emjay

HorseHillary! You worship your boy all you want,but he was and is a drunken coke-head mama's boy with the spine of one of those "air tube dummies" you see waving in the air to attract people to used car lots.

He is probably a very nice man to talk with,but it was like not having a president with him in office. Horrible,horrible president.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2018, 11:20:19 am »
   Good points all @libertybele though I am not so thoroughly convinced Trump had it any worse than GWB did in his first year especially taking in the recount fiasco, there was much talk of Impeachment then also on the rabid left.   
   It certainly begs the question since it's a given any Republican elected was going to get both barrels from the MSM 'Would President Cruz have baited/fought them to save his Presidency or continue to maintain the Honor and Integrity of the Office, like GWB did?'

Both barrels?

Come on, corbe. Donald Trump got hit with the combined land, sea and air assets of the entire world’s enemedia since the day he announced. He’s taken more incoming fire than any single human being including the worst mass murderers and pedophiles on the planet. Both barrels indeed.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2018, 05:00:30 pm »
@Emjay

HorseHillary! You worship your boy all you want,but he was and is a drunken coke-head mama's boy with the spine of one of those "air tube dummies" you see waving in the air to attract people to used car lots.

He is probably a very nice man to talk with,but it was like not having a president with him in office. Horrible,horrible president.

I don't worship any man, but President Bush was a good man and a good President.

Yes, he was affable and amiable and didn't lash out.  These are exactly the qualities that a lot of people here despise Trump for not having.

Can't have it both ways, People.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2018, 05:02:02 pm »

@Fantom

A good man by nature,yes,but a weasel and mama's boy of a president. He had no business being in office. It was like not even having a president. His family connections to the Saud royalty are why we are STILL in the Muddle East with no end in sight.

It never existed. ALL we really did was spend American money and lives to protect the very bastards that finance most of the Muslim terrorism,the Sauds. The very SAME people that bought him out of bankruptcy in the oil business,and then gave him a 6 figure "no show consultant contract". That's where he got the money to buy the Texas Rangers and kick off his political career. The Sauds flat out OWNED his homo ass,and judging from all the photos of him and Abdullah kissing on the lips,at least one of them was a frequent resident of their property.

He was powerless to go up against the Sauds. They flat-out owned him. Still do.

Yeah,if you wanted to distract the public away from the fact we were giving Saudi  Arabia a complete pass. They had to blame it on someone for political reasons,so why not Iraq?

No argument there! If something is worth doing,it's worth doing well!

There is no money or political power to be made from fighting a war to win it as soon as possible.

fyi ... when you make replies like this, I don't read them ... the huge type ... the responses. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2018, 05:19:38 pm »
Let's not turn this into a George W. Bush thread or a Roy Moore thread.

It was such fun bashing Obama.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2018, 05:27:44 pm »
Let's not turn this into a George W. Bush thread or a Roy Moore thread.

It was such fun bashing Obama.

To Late.  Topic drift has occured.   There is no return now. 
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline corbe

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2018, 05:39:08 pm »
Both barrels?

Come on, corbe. Donald Trump got hit with the combined land, sea and air assets of the entire world’s enemedia since the day he announced. He’s taken more incoming fire than any single human being including the worst mass murderers and pedophiles on the planet. Both barrels indeed.

I wont deny that @aligncare The MSM has been brutal towards the Trump Administration as they would have been with anyone with an (R) behind their name. Not sure if his solution of baiting them and constantly ridiculing them on twitter (Fake News Awards) is working or not only Time will tell.  I cannot fault him for this behavior, this is what he is and though I'm not comfortable with it (My TDS is showing), I have come to terms with it and somewhat learned to accept it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2018, 06:01:04 pm »
fyi ... when you make replies like this, I don't read them ... the huge type ... the responses.

@Emjay

Ok.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2018, 06:18:49 pm »
@Emjay

Ok.

Largely because it appears she is not interested in a discussion, but rather only to stir the pot and piss off members who say things she does not like.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775