Author Topic: Media want second opinion after Trump's near-perfect medical assessment  (Read 1075 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Media want second opinion after Trump's near-perfect medical assessment
by Eddie Scarry | Jan 17, 2018, 3:12 PM

Members of the press are still questioning President Trump’s physical and mental fitness, even after the official White House doctor who has treated Trump gave him a near-perfect bill of health, including on his cognitive ability.

Dr. Ronny Jackson, the president's physician and a Navy rear admiral, said in a press briefing Tuesday that the president’s “overall health is excellent,” that there’s “no indication whatsoever that he has any cognitive issues,” and that Trump “continues to enjoy the significant long-term cardiac and overall health benefits that come from a lifetime of abstinence from tobacco and alcohol.”

Still, reporters and commentators weren’t fully ready to accept the findings.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/media-want-second-opinion-after-trumps-near-perfect-medical-assessment/article/2646218
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Media want second opinion after Trump's near-perfect medical assessment
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 09:18:47 pm »
Media can ask and be told very publicly to POUND SAND.

I don't think we ever got a believable health-report of Clinton or Obama.

I would actually enjoy seeing this:

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 09:22:11 pm »
It's too bad they aren't this curious or concerned about the mental state of some of the 70-80 year old Dinosaurs we have roaming the halls of Congress.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 09:28:43 pm »
SO predictable!!!  *****rollingeyes*****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 09:29:22 pm »
It's too bad they aren't this curious or concerned about the mental state of some of the 70-80 year old Dinosaurs we have roaming the halls of Congress.

Or Ruth Bader Ginsburg!  :silly:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 09:30:07 pm »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2018, 09:30:16 pm »

Pipe dream fantasy - but I like the sentiment:

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2018, 09:34:56 pm »
Or Ruth Bader Ginsburg!  :silly:

Or Stretchy Pelosi:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2018, 09:36:19 pm »
Or Stretchy Pelosi:

Oh, MAN.......... she's scary enough in real life.  Don't need to photo shop her to bring horror into our lives.   ^-^

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2018, 09:49:32 pm »
Have we ever gotten Slick Clintoons full medical records? Been about 25 years now and still waiting.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2018, 09:56:38 pm »
Or Stretchy Pelosi:

Pull harder....I think I see her navel.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2018, 10:20:52 pm »
Have we ever gotten Slick Clintoons full medical records? Been about 25 years now and still waiting.

Well, we're also still waiting on Obama's health records and college transcripts.

We're still waiting for the results of Issa's various 'investigations' too.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2018, 10:25:47 pm »

Don't worry. Issa says he will find all the smoking guns to the various investigations while he is packing up to move to the new district. Says their misfiled in his fining cabinets.

Offline WingNot

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2018, 10:29:09 pm »
Well, we're also still waiting on Obama's health records and college transcripts.

It snowed here today in Fl. Here is my pet gator Elvis in the snow.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2018, 10:37:54 pm »
It snowed here today in Fl. Here is my pet gator Elvis in the snow.

Here's my pet Shepherd in the snow today:

« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 10:43:26 pm by INVAR »

Offline WingNot

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2018, 10:51:25 pm »
Here's my pet Shepherd in the snow today:

.....Watch out where the huskies Sheperds go, and don't you eat that yellow snow.....

Offline musiclady

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2018, 11:03:21 pm »
Whoa!  I'm glad you downsized that photo, @INVAR !

That was one scary face!!

(Almost scarier than Pelosi's.  :tongue2:)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2018, 11:18:39 pm »
Trump's cardiac assessment-Heart exam normal. Regular rhythm. No murmurs or other abnormal heart sounds noted. ECG with normal sinus rhythm, rate of 71, normal axis, and no other significant findings. Transthoracic Echocardiogram demonstrated normal LV systolic function, EF 60-65%, normal LV chamber size and wall thickness, no wall motion abnormalities. RV normal, atria grossly normal, all valves normal. Exercise Stress Echocardiogram demonstrated above average exercise capacity based on age and sex, and normal heart rate, blood pressure, and cardiac output response to exercise. No evidence of ischemia noted and wall motion was normal in all images.

If Sanjay Gupta obtained and revealed medical information protected by HIPAA, he broke the law. So, Trump had a calcium score test done, according to Gupta, who did not state the score which would be an even more egregious violation of HIPAA. I doubt Trump has a problematic calcium score given the information from his current cardiac assessment which was released to the public with his permission by his doctor.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2018, 11:56:05 pm »

Or the effect of cigarette smoking with Baraq Obama.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2018, 12:41:24 am »
Hoodat wrote:
"Or the effect of cigarette smoking with baraq obama."

Cigarettes?
How about the choom and the coke?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2018, 12:47:05 am »
Or the effect of cigarette smoking with Baraq Obama.

I think they did mention something about his drinking too much.

But that was probably just throwing a bone to distract from all the other drugs he does.