Author Topic: Report: Highest-ever political bias in media, most can't name 'objective news source' by Paul Bedard  (Read 469 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Highest-ever political bias in media, most can't name 'objective news source'
by Paul Bedard | Jan 17, 2018, 10:59 AM

Americans see more political bias in news than ever, and nearly seven-in-10 blame media owners for influencing the ways stories are reported, according to the latest failing report card on the nation’s news business.

According to “American Views: Trust, Media and Democracy,” a new report from Gallup and the Knight Foundation, the percentage of Americans who see a great deal of political bias in stories has nearly doubled since 1989.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-highest-ever-political-bias-in-media-most-cant-name-objective-news-source/article/2646170
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Has there ever been?  Serious question, because I probably started really paying attention to news in 1979, after the embassy seizure.  It’s difficult to recall one.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 08:58:58 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline aligncare

If one is a Trumper, such as yours truly, radio, TV and print News reeks of bias. Every minute of every hour of every day it is toxically slanted, twisted, shaded, bent, folded and mutilated.

Offline DB

I can't name one...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Report: Highest-ever political bias in media, most can't name 'objective news source' by Paul Bedard"

Tip to Mr. Bedard:
There NEVER WERE "objective" news sources to begin with.
Carry on...

Online LMAO

I have a SIL that insists NPR is impartial and unbiased. I told her the reason why she feels that way about NPR is because it reaffirms her viewpoints
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy