Author Topic: House Report Concluded Pakistanis Made ‘Unauthorized Access’ To Congressional Servers  (Read 966 times)

Offline endicom

Daily Caller
Luke Rosiak
Jan. 17, 2018

House investigators concluded that Democratic IT aides made unauthorized access to congressional servers in 2016, allegedly accessing the data of members for whom they did not work, logging in as members of Congress themselves, and covering their tracks, according to a presentation summarizing the findings of a four-month internal probe.

Their behavior mirrored a “classic method for insiders to exfiltrate data from an organization,” and they continued even after orders to stop, the briefing materials allege. There are indications that numerous members’ data may have been secretly residing not on their designated servers, but instead aggregated onto one server, according to the briefing and other sources. Authorities said that the entire server was then physically stolen.

More... http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/16/house-report-concluded-pakistanis-made-unauthorized-access-to-congressional-servers/

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

Offline DB

When Trump first took office he ordered a special forces operation and one of the special forces guys was killed. It was claimed at the time that "they knew we were coming" and had been setup. Imran and crew where blocked from access to congressional computers immediately afterwards and it was implied that they were suspected of leaking the information to Pakistan. That news has been buried ever since.

Offline endicom

When Trump first took office he ordered a special forces operation and one of the special forces guys was killed. It was claimed at the time that "they knew we were coming" and had been setup. Imran and crew where blocked from access to congressional computers immediately afterwards and it was implied that they were suspected of leaking the information to Pakistan. That news has been buried ever since.

This entire matter has been buried. This is real news, serious news, and all anyone cares about is if Trump said shithole.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Yes, I think there is definitely a linkage.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

@DB

Indeed! But that should NOT be the end of the matter by any means!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 08:45:58 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

BassWrangler

This entire matter has been buried. This is real news, serious news, and all anyone cares about is if Trump said shithole.

This is deeply disturbing. These are dangerous times.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

@endicom

Not all I care about!  Not by a long shot!  I have been on this like white on rice since day one and can tell you that there is a reason why you are not hearing any more about it. You can probably figure out what that reason is all by yourself if you take the time to think about it.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

@endicom

Not all I care about!  Not by a long shot!  I have been on this like white on rice since day one and can tell you that there is a reason why you are not hearing any more about it. You can probably figure out what that reason is all by yourself if you take the time to think about it.

So do you remember the same thing when it happened back in January 2017? I later tried to find the news story with that information and I couldn't find it or any reference to it. I was starting to fear my memory was in error... I posted about here at least twice and no one said anything about it (that I remember anyway).

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
So do you remember the same thing when it happened back in January 2017? I later tried to find the news story with that information and I couldn't find it or any reference to it. I was starting to fear my memory was in error... I posted about here at least twice and no one said anything about it (that I remember anyway).

@DB

Yes!  I remember it.  And I also think I know what's going on with it but no longer have any way to know for sure.  I think I'll just leave it right there for now.

Edit to add: I just hope that the people on our side dealing with the matter have not gone completely over to the dark side.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 08:57:59 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DB

@DB

Yes!  I remember it.  And I also think I know what's going on with it but no longer have any way to know for sure.  I think I'll just leave it right there for now.

Thank you. I'm not losing my mind... Yet...

I suspect it has deep ties into the Clintons, DNC, Democratic congress people and it is either too big to allow to be made public (major political earthquake) or is quietly being investigated and will be exposed when all the foreign ties are found. Or it has simply been buried because it is too embarrassing, never mind the complacent politically correct espionage at the highest levels of government that resulted in dead people and loss of national security.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

That should not be a surprise, here.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

QTF. Our rulers will tell us what they want us to know.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline DB

QTF. Our rulers will tell us what they want us to know.

That's the beauty of the Internet. They can't control it.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That's the beauty of the Internet. They can't control it.

They sure do in many places. Not 100% of course, but effectively so.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yes, I think there is definitely a linkage.
DC is a bloody colander. All you have to do to advertise something there is classify it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis