Author Topic: Rush: Democrats Don’t Want a Deal  (Read 449 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Democrats Don’t Want a Deal
« on: January 16, 2018, 09:00:58 pm »

Democrats Don’t Want a Deal

Jan 16, 2018

RUSH: There’s something else that has the Democrats livid, and this is something that I also only learned recently. (coughs) Excuse me. I could have hit the cough button there but that would have just wasted some time. TheHill.com has the story. “Trump Said He Didn’t Care About [the Congressional Black Caucasians] Demands During Tense Immigration Meeting.” President Trump told lawmakers that he didn’t care what the Congressional Black Caucasians wanted. This was in the Washington Post yesterday.

Here is what is relevant from the Washington Post: “Attendees who were alarmed by the racial undertones of Trump’s remarks were further disturbed when the topic of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) came up, these people said. At one point, [Dicky] Durbin told the president that members of that caucus,” which the Washington Post describes here as “an influential House group.” Can you give me a break? (laughing) An influential House group! I guess the Washington Post thinks their readers don’t know who the Congressional Black Caucasians are.

And all they are rather than a bunch of rabble-rousers is “an influential House group”? So here again, the Washington Post story: “At one point, [Dicky] Durbin told the president that members of that caucus — an influential House group — would be more likely to agree to a deal if certain countries were included in the proposed protections, according to people familiar with the meeting. Trump was curt and dismissive, saying he was not making immigration policy to cater to the [Congressional Black Caucasians] and did not particularly care about that bloc’s demands, according to people briefed on the meeting.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/16/democrats-dont-want-a-deal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: Rush: Democrats Don’t Want a Deal
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 09:06:16 pm »
They think they're going to get the house back at mid-term.   Why give away the farm.

The GOP does it again.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.