Author Topic: Rush: This Is What Disrupting Washington Looks Like  (Read 797 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: This Is What Disrupting Washington Looks Like
« on: January 16, 2018, 07:47:11 pm »

This Is What Disrupting Washington Looks Like

Jan 16, 2018

RUSH: Let me just tell you what I firmly believe is going on, and that means it is what’s going on. In the first place — folks, never forget this — this is what disrupting the status quo in Washington looks like. And it’s gonna look like this every day that Trump is in office attempting to disrupt.

This is what pushing back against the swamp looks like. Donald Trump was elected to do just this. The people that elected Donald Trump sent him there to turn upside down the way Washington has been working for all of these recent years, and some might even say decades. He was not sent there to get along with people that don’t like him. He was not sent there to try to make them like him. That’s a fool’s errand. It’s never going to happen.

So the Democrats now have launched every weapon in their arsenal at Trump and they’ve bombed out and they’ve now circled back to weapon number one, which is racism. And this proves to me the vacancy of their actions and their efforts. I do not believe — I’m just gonna tell you this from the get-go here — I do not believe, whether we’re talking immigration, be it total amnesty, comprehensive, or DREAMers or DACA or the wall or anything, I do not believe Democrats want a deal.

The only deal they will accept is a deal that has Trump totally capitulating, and that isn’t gonna happen. And that’s what the charge of racism is all about. Chuck You Schumer was on CBS late last night, a so-called comedy show, and he said the only way Trump can really recover from this is to go ahead and give the Democrats what they want on immigration to prove that he’s not a racist.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/16/this-is-what-disrupting-washington-looks-like/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34