Author Topic: Rush: Pathetic Dems Grill DHS Secretary on Dicky Durbin’s Dirty Words  (Read 597 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Pathetic Dems Grill DHS Secretary on Dicky Durbin’s Dirty Words

Jan 16, 2018

RUSH: Grab sound bite number 21. Kirstjen Nielsen (she’s the director of Homeland Security) testified today before the Senate Judiciary Committee on immigration. She was in the meeting that Durbin claims Trump used that derogatory term to describe countries. She did really, really well today. I have three sound bites. But here’s one. This is an exchange with Patrick “Leaky” Leahy.

LEAHY: Did President Trump use this word — or a substantially similar word — to describe citizen countries?

NIELSEN: I did not hear that word used. No, sir.

LEAHY: I’m not… That’s not the question. Did he use anything similar to that describing certain countries?

NIELSEN: The conversation was very impassioned. I don’t dispute that the president was using tough language. Others in the room were also using tough language.

LEAHY: Was he —

NIELSEN: If I could. The concept and the context, I believe, in which this came up was the concept that the president would like to move to a merit-based system. He would like to no longer look at quotas for countries —

LEAHY: Did he use what would be considered vulgar language referring to certain countries?

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/16/pathetic-dems-grill-dhs-secretary-on-dicky-durbins-dirty-words/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If that's all they've got they are well and truly screwed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Trump has these asshat libs steppin and fetchin everyday.  Even when he says what he said he didn't say the dems are like skwerls looking for a new nut.

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."