Author Topic: Planned Parenthood hit for tweet ‘coopting’ MLK Jr. to promote abortion  (Read 377 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Planned Parenthood was panned on social media Monday for “coopting” Martin Luther King Jr.’s civil rights legacy to promote abortion.

The abortion giant’s tweet commemorating the federal holiday was met with jeers from people who brought up the organization’s unsavory founding.

Alexandra DeSanctis, a writer at National Review, accused Planned Parenthood of “coopting MLK to push your propaganda.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/15/planned-parenthood-panned-coopting-martin-luther-k/
I really scratch my head when I see any black leader supporting PP, which basically was setup to eliminate the black baby.  Those leaders have sold their souls to the devil. 

As far as the whites which also support PP, they are the true racists in America.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline SkyKing

The heck with black leaders, majority of black Americans vote Democrat which supports PP, which supports the elimination of blacks.. Go figure?