Author Topic: Teen’s Escape Leads to Discovery of 13 Victims Held Captive in Perris Home, Including Kids Chained t  (Read 10924 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It was one of a few vow re-affirmations they did.

Apparently none of the vows were "Slop the children?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

It is good to get all of the online medical diagnoses, out of the way. Then get back to Trump. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Silver Pines

It is good to get all of the online medical diagnoses, out of the way. Then get back to Trump.

Wtf?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Sorry, I missed the part of the story that said this was about Trump.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Sorry, I missed the part of the story that said this was about Trump.   :shrug:

It was probably TMWO

To many windows open.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What are the odds that two strangers would meet, fall in love, and both turn out to be satan’s siblings?

The question that always remains for me when I hear of these horrific cases is, are the parents(?) both equally evil or both equally mentally ill?

This case serves as Exhibit A for the call to outlaw 'Homeschooling'. 

Home schooled children might ace the SATs, but just as in any group,  (or political forum), there are going to be wack-jobs.

Surprised the process for home-schooling didn't include mandatory visit/interview by the county.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It was probably TMWO

To many windows open.

I believe you're correct.  I've done that.  It's gotten better since I went to tabbed browsing, but I still get bitten sometimes.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

You got that right.

You realize Mickey Rourke would have been much better than Bruce Willis in that part.

1) He's an boxer.  2) He's a biker.

Carry on....    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Silver Pines

I think the medical term is "Trumpcephalus."   :whistle:

@Cyber Liberty

“Yes, waiter, I’ll have a salad to start, and the salmon and—-“

“Can you shut up that ordering and GET BACK TO TRUMP?!”

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Home schooled children might ace the SATs, but just as in any group,  (or political forum), there are going to be wack-jobs.

Surprised the process for home-schooling didn't include mandatory visit/interview by the county.

@DCPatriot
Just shows how ignorant you are about homeshooling.    Most homeschooled children excel in the academics but are also very well socially balanced.  More so then many public school aged children.   Because homeschooled children tend to have parents who spend more time parenting.   Additionally, homeschooled kids tend to have exposure to all different age groups.  Where public school kids spend most of their time with kids their age.

Both forms of education can be good but the myth that homeschooled kids are not socially adjusted is a lie.  Number wise far more whacked out kids come from public schools, so if thats your justification then public schools must be outlawed.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline DCPatriot

@DCPatriot
Just shows how ignorant you are about homeshooling.    Most homeschooled children excel in the academics but are also very well socially balanced.  More so then many public school aged children.   Because homeschooled children tend to have parents who spend more time parenting.   Additionally, homeschooled kids tend to have exposure to all different age groups.  Where public school kids spend most of their time with kids their age.

Both forms of education can be good but the myth that homeschooled kids are not socially adjusted is a lie.  Number wise far more whacked out kids come from public schools, so if thats your justification then public schools must be outlawed.

@driftdiver

this format sucks....     I purposely said for "a call" to outlaw.   I support home-schooling.

Am well aware of the wide range success of homeschooling and also studies on children that are socially deprived as a result.

(IMO, smartphones are all having the same effect for generations)

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
It was one of a few vow re-affirmations they did.

According to that article they renewed their vows thrice by "Elvis"
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline driftdiver

@driftdiver

this format sucks....     I purposely said for "a call" to outlaw.   I support home-schooling.

Am well aware of the wide range success of homeschooling and also studies on children that are socially deprived as a result.

@DCPatriot
My apologies,  my phone screws me up all the time.

I wish homeschooling wasn't necessary but our govt has shown a decided inability to fix public schools.

Offline ConservativeGranny

@DCPatriot

My home schooled grandchildren as just as socially active as my non-homeschooled grandchildren. They are in sports, play in an orchestra, belong to a social home school group with their church, are in scouting etc. They go on many educational outings to nature centers, museums, zoos etc. They have home school friends and public school friends.

There are some whackos that home school their children who are not really home schooling but don't want anyone finding out what is going on at home. Public school children can be in abusive situations as well as home schooled ones.

Offline DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

I wish homeschooling wasn't necessary but our govt has shown a decided inability to fix public schools.

888high58888

Yep. Some will use this type of case to demonize home schooling. State laws vary on homeschooling rules. In WI there are no home visits. The nice thing about home schooling is that you get to choose who your children socialize with but you have to put forth some effort to make sure they get the proper social life and are not isolated. Like you said, there are always going to be whack jobs that tarnish the image.

Offline driftdiver

Yep. Some will use this type of case to demonize home schooling. State laws vary on homeschooling rules. In WI there are no home visits. The nice thing about home schooling is that you get to choose who your children socialize with but you have to put forth some effort to make sure they get the proper social life and are not isolated. Like you said, there are always going to be whack jobs that tarnish the image.

@ConservativeGranny

When we started I found it amazing how many ex-teachers were homeschoolers.    We were forced into it; our boys elementary school had significant mold issues the district refused to address.   Their school also had double the student population it was designed for, designed for 750 and it had almost 1500 kids.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@driftdiver

I knowed the flames were coming on that post... :nometalk: :tongue2:
I will NOT comply.

@ConservativeGranny

When we started I found it amazing how many ex-teachers were homeschoolers.    We were forced into it; our boys elementary school had significant mold issues the district refused to address.   Their school also had double the student population it was designed for, designed for 750 and it had almost 1500 kids.

@driftdiver
My SIL is a teacher and my daughter taught before she had children. I too have ran into a few former teachers that homeschool. I think they know too much LOL!

Offline DCPatriot

I knowed the flames were coming on that post... :nometalk: :tongue2:

Hmmm....maybe @ConservativeGranny did see my explanation before she responded then.

...just kidding.   It still doesn't read clearly.   And it was natural for @driftdiver to question it.   :beer:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@DCPatriot

It's that quality education from public schools that has given us the Tide Pod challenge.

Just sayin...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline driftdiver

It's that quality education from public schools that has given us the Tide Pod challenge.

Just sayin...

One way to clean the gene pool

Hmmm....maybe @ConservativeGranny did see my explanation before she responded then.

...just kidding.   It still doesn't read clearly.   And it was natural for @driftdiver to question it.   :beer:

@DCPatriot

Yes I saw your post. I try to read an entire thread before I respond. I understand that you were not calling for home schooling to be banned. I find most people here very supportive of home schooling if being done correctly.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've noticed that a LOT of Public School teachers either send their own children to private schools or home school them. I'm 100% sure they know there are systemic problems in the schools, or they would not be escaping them.
I will NOT comply.