Author Topic: FBI Probe Into Russian Uranium Bribes Concealed By Obama DOJ; Mueller, McCabe, Rosenstein Involved  (Read 811 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-15/fbi-probe-russian-uranium-bribes-concealed-obama-doj-mueller-mccabe-rosenstein

In fact, Robert Mueller's FBI had been investigating the scheme since at least 2008 - with retiring Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe assigned to the ongoing investigation which was hidden from the Committee on Foreign Investments in the Untid States (CFIUS). Had they known, the committee never would have approved the Uranium One deal with TENEX's parent company, Rosatom.

Four individuals were eventually prosecuted and given plea agreements after the Uranium One deal was approved. The prosecuting DOJ attorneys? Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and top Mueller investigator in the Trump-Russia probe, Andrew Weissman - who praised former acting Attorney General Sally Yates for defying Trump.

Unsurprisingly, all four indicted individuals were handed extremely light sentences, none of which made headlines. 

The judge? Theodore Chuang - an Obama appointee who went to Harvard Law at the same time as Obama, advised Hillary Clinton as "Counselor on detail to the United States Department of State," and just so happened to strike down Trump's "Travel Ban" Executive Order. Chuang's wife, Jacinta Ma served as a senior policy advisor to Michelle Obama.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
WTF is this.  Cub reporter Frank Cannon posting hard news?  Great Caesar's Ghost.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Hmmmm, can never know what the FBI will do next
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline anubias

Amazing that the FBI didn’t notify the Committee that included both Holder and the SheBitch, but they notified them of everything they themselves have done that has been illegal.

What’s wrong with this picture?

Offline WingNot

Much like the Spanish Inquisition.

Offline libertybele

Only problem is ... who's going to go in and clean house?  Secondly, as far as I can tell, all this information still isn't being broadcasted by the MSM and all the leftists still don't have a clue. My guess is they'll never know as nothing is going to become of all this.  It will be business as usual in the D.C. swamp.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline WingNot

BTTT.

What are you up to Girl.   Trying to class this place up with news worthy articles and push down the S*hole-house threads!

^-^

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What are you up to Girl.   Trying to class this place up with news worthy articles and push down the S*hole-house threads!

^-^

You got it. 

Offline WingNot

You got it.

....But she's got high hopes, she's got high hopes
Shes got high apple pie, in the sky hopes....

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

...or did in the past.  This "investigation" has been going on for some time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

....But she's got high hopes, she's got high hopes
Shes got high apple pie, in the sky hopes....

Weird, isn't it?  A political forum where discussion of politics occurs.  What is next?

Offline WingNot

Weird, isn't it?  A political forum where discussion of politics occurs.  What is next?

Never seen it before.  It would be new to me. :pondering:

:smokin:

Offline Frank Cannon

This is a political forum? I thought is was some sort of demotivational psychological experiment.