Author Topic: Hewlett Packard Backed Report Includes Planned Penal Colonies for Climate Skeptics  (Read 715 times)

rangerrebew

Hewlett Packard Backed Report Includes Planned Penal Colonies for Climate Skeptics
Eric Worrall / 6 days ago January 9, 2018   

Guest essay by Eric Worrall

h/t Willie Soon & Quadrant Online – the following are excerpts from a climate report which the Hewlett Packard website describes as a collaboration between HP Labs and Forum for the Future.

2028: Jean-Claude Bertillon, leader of the No Climate Change Party in Canada, is convicted of denying the existence of climate change. He is deported to the international convict settlement on Kerguelen in the Southern Ocean.

Read more: (p52): https://www.forumforthefuture.org/sites/default/files/project/downloads/climate-futures.pdf

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is there a link to the essay?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Joe Wooten

Hewlett Packard Backed Report Includes Planned Penal Colonies for Climate Skeptics
Eric Worrall / 6 days ago January 9, 2018   

Guest essay by Eric Worrall

h/t Willie Soon & Quadrant Online – the following are excerpts from a climate report which the Hewlett Packard website describes as a collaboration between HP Labs and Forum for the Future.

2028: Jean-Claude Bertillon, leader of the No Climate Change Party in Canada, is convicted of denying the existence of climate change. He is deported to the international convict settlement on Kerguelen in the Southern Ocean.

Read more: (p52): https://www.forumforthefuture.org/sites/default/files/project/downloads/climate-futures.pdf

Note the deported guy is from Canuckistan. I'd bet if they tried it here, there'd be shooting involved....

Offline skeeter

To anyone who scoffs at the idea of leftists running cattle cars to concentration camps right here in the US - its not that far fetched.

The totalitarian left is the same the world over.

Offline Joe Wooten

To anyone who scoffs at the idea of leftists running cattle cars to concentration camps right here in the US - its not that far fetched.

The totalitarian left is the same the world over.

They are the same, but given the fact citizens in this nation are well armed, I will predict heavy casualties among the enforcers trying to round up badthink citizens....

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They are the same, but given the fact citizens in this nation are well armed, I will predict heavy casualties among the enforcers trying to round up badthink citizens....

Improper Newspeak.  That's "doubleplusungoodthink."  ++ungoodthink for short.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: