Author Topic: Prince Alwaleed Moved To Highest Security Saudi Prison After Refusing To Pay $6 Billion For Freedom:  (Read 1005 times)

Offline DB

by Tyler Durden
Sun, 01/14/2018 - 10:14

Goodbye Ritz Carlton. Saudi Arabia's billionaire prince Alwaleed Bin Talal, has been carted off to Al Ha'ir prison, south of Riyadh, after refusing to pay  a reported $6 billion to Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman to secure his freedom, following a massive consolidation of power on November 4, 2017 in which over 300 princes, ministers and other elites were rounded up in an "anti-corruption" purge.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-14/prince-alwaleed-moved-highest-security-saudi-prison-after-refusing-pay-6-billion

Offline DB

Alwaleed's Trump tweets in 2015:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35083150

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-alwaleed/saudi-prince-alwaleed-calls-trump-a-disgrace-idUSKBN0TV06820151212

I wonder if that has something to do with his current situation... I would guess it is likely... Apparently he was very close to the Clintons... Bet on the wrong horse which is dangerous in his business...

Offline DB

Bump so it will be seen.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sooner or later, he will pay up.

When they put the wicker "head basket" just outside his cell, he may suddenly "come around" to capitulation!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Very interesting....just how many princes are there?...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Isn't this the one who ended up with the Trump Princess?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

About 2,000 hold the power @mystery-ak

According to Estimates Saudi Arabian Royal Family have 15,000 royals and around 13,000 don't enjoy the wealth of the 2,000. These 2,000 are multi-millionaires, who have all the power and all the wealth of the state.Here's a breakdown of how the royal family is structured:

https://www.quora.com/How-many-are-Saudi-arabian-royal-family-members

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Tons but only a few dozen really matter.  All the important ones have administrative positions and you can tell who's who by them.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis