Author Topic: Massive flu outbreak not deterred by fake vaccine  (Read 569 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Massive flu outbreak not deterred by fake vaccine
« on: January 13, 2018, 03:24:50 pm »
January 13, 2018
Massive flu outbreak not deterred by fake vaccine
By Ed Straker

There are large outbreaks of the flu, despite widespread administration of the flu vaccine.  How can this be?

Officials said that this flu season is shaping up to be one of the worst in recent years.

The rate of flu hospitalizations – the number of people hospitalized with flu per 100,000 – nearly doubled last week compared with the previous week.  Last week it was 22.7 per 100,000 people; the week before that[, the] rate was 13.7.

Officials feared that the flu vaccine may not work particularly well this season, but it appears to be faring slightly better than expected.

Preliminary testing by the CDC suggests [that] the vaccine is probably more protective than it was in Australia during its 2017 winter.  The Australian interim estimate suggested [that] the H3N2 component of the vaccine – and H3N2 was the main virus there during their most recent winter – was only about 10 percent effective.

That means if 100 people got the flu shot and all were exposed to H3N2 viruses, only 10 would have been protected.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/01/massive_flu_outbreak_not_deterred_by_fake_vaccine.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Massive flu outbreak not deterred by fake vaccine
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 05:14:23 pm »
Personally, I feel I've gotten the flu, whether I get vaccinated or not.

If one can strengthen their immune system that is important.

Despite many of us having a sweet tooth, my personal opinion is that sugar does lower one's defenses.

Just do a websearch of the news, "flu deaths", it's happening most everywhere and pretty bad.

I even saw one story where it hit the inmate population in one jail. 2 deaths.

Offline anubias

Re: Massive flu outbreak not deterred by fake vaccine
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 06:28:33 pm »
I got the flu shot early this year.  When I first came down with the flu, I successfully zicammed my way thought it.  Unfortunately, I went off the zicam too early and went out of town.  The flu came back with a vengeance as I have been fighting it for a while now.  It is a Butt-kicking flu that is going around here.

I’m not sure I’m going to waste my money on flu shots in the future.