Author Topic: Mueller may move beyond collusion to charge Trump — and a constitutional clash will follow  (Read 1753 times)

Oceander

Where does money laundering come from?

Offline ConservativeGranny

Do you faver an uimited fishing expedition after an election ?

I do not accept the premise that this is what is happening. I believe that there was a very good reason to pursue this investigation and from the way the President is reacting to it I'd say there is something he is very afraid that Mueller will be able to prove.

Offline anubias

I do not accept the premise that this is what is happening. I believe that there was a very good reason to pursue this investigation and from the way the President is reacting to it I'd say there is something he is very afraid that Mueller will be able to prove.

:facepalm2:

Oceander

This is what happens when you elect a shithole as president

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

I’m not a big fan of Trump, but I’m in favor of the investigation, because it has uncovered more about the corruption at the FBI and DOJ than we’d have known without it.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That's because protestations of innocence are the obvious hallmark of a guilty man.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Where does money laundering come from?

I think it's from some crime involving Manafort years before he met Trump.  I also think the charges were dropped.  Muehler's people tripped over it in the process of investigating Trump, so they charged him again under Muehler's unlimited charter.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: