Author Topic: S*ithole of Fake News: Media Hides Fact Trump Wants to Increase Immigration from ‘Asian Countries’  (Read 371 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Shi*hole of Fake News: Media Hides Fact Trump Wants to Increase Immigration from ‘Asian Countries’
Breitbart, Jan 12, 2018, John Nolte

In the third paragraph of the Washington Post story that broke President Trump’s alleged comments about certain “shithole” countries, we learn that the president said “he would be open to more immigrants from Asian countries because he felt they help the United States economically.”

“Asian countries.”  “Asian.”

<snip>

If Trump is a white supremacist, he is the worst one ever.

The reason the media does not want you to know this is obvious: as Trump’s policies continue to improve the world (where’s ISIS?) and our economy here at home, the Nonsense Machine must stay red-lined, and if the only thing that can be fed into the Nonsense Machine is lies and fake news, so be it.

More: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/12/fake-news-media-hiding-pertinent-fact-trumps-shithole-comment/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Depends on if he means Asian as in Korean/Japanese or Asian as in Saudi Arabia
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Concerned

If putting it in the third paragraph of a story is truly considered "hiding" it, I think the media needs to take hiding lessons from a 5 year old.  That's like the 5 year playing hide-and-go-seek by sitting at the kitchen table.
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline GrouchoTex

I'm not so sure it is well hidden.
I read that somewhere already.
If they are keeping it a secret, they are doing a poor job of it.

Offline dfwgator

Trump: Make America Great Again
Democrats: Make America A Shithole