Author Topic: Rush: We’re Sick and Tired of Sanctimonious Liberal Hypocrisy  (Read 697 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

We’re Sick and Tired of Sanctimonious Liberal Hypocrisy

Jan 12, 2018

RUSH: See, this is the kind of crap. Senator Feinstein: “Trump wants us back to a white society.” Trump said all this, supposedly, in private, folks. He’s not out there saying this publicly, and even two Republicans senators are saying they didn’t hear him say it. David Perdue and Tom Cotton say they didn’t hear him say it. Dick Durbin says he did. Well, you give me a choice, Dick Durbin or Tom Cotton? It’s no contest. Sorry.

Some Drive-Bys are reporting that Trump is reveling in the controversy. He’s loving the fact that he’s got ’em so stirred up. I don’t know about that. But all I can tell you is I have been there. I have been in the midst of these kind of firestorms, folks, and I can tell you that this is all faux rage. It is faux anger. It is faux outrage. It is made up. It is for the cameras. It’s for the microphones. It’s for the audience.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/12/were-sick-and-tired-of-sanctimonious-liberal-hypocrisy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Rush: We’re Sick and Tired of Sanctimonious Liberal Hypocrisy
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 10:27:54 pm »
 :amen: