Author Topic: Rush: I Can’t Accept Hawaii’s Excuse for the False Nuke Alert  (Read 548 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I Can’t Accept Hawaii’s Excuse for the False Nuke Alert

Jan 15, 2018

RUSH:  Okay.  So how many of you got an alert just now on the RushLimbaugh.com app saying the show was coming up?  Right on!  Greetings, my friends. And the notification was right because here we are, happily so, kicking off a brand-new week of broadcast excellence at 800-282-2882, and the email address, ElRushbo@eibnet.us.

You know, I mentioned on this program countless times that one of — you know, we all have pet peeves.  And one of my biggest pet peeves is arrogant condescension.  People who know less than I do who think they know more than everybody else, and they’re arrogant about it.  And then they condescend, treat you like you’re an idiot, treat you like you can’t possibly know what you’re talking about.

The second — and it’s kind of related — the second pet peeve that I have is people insulting my intelligence, and it happens frequently.  And we are in the midst of it right now with this explanation of what happened in Hawaii with the, “Oops, the guy hit the wrong button!”  And for 34 minutes, the people of Hawaii thought they were dead.  Yeah, he hit the wrong button twice.

Have any of you — don’t do this if you haven’t — have any of you on your iPhone ever had to erase the whole thing for whatever reason to start over?  It’s called settings, general, reset.  And there are many different things you can reset.  You can reset network settings, you can reset the whole damn thing, which means that you are going to erase everything on the phone.  You have to confirm that a minimum of three times.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/15/i-cant-accept-hawaiis-excuse-for-false-nuke-alert/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Only the best thru govt beaucracy
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.