Author Topic: Here's What Jared Kushner Has to Worry About From Robert Mueller (Erickson)  (Read 708 times)

Offline corbe

Here's What Jared Kushner Has to Worry About From Robert Mueller

by Erick Erickson 2 hrs

That social media army of trolls came from somewhere.

I've mentioned this before, but in light of the news that Robert Mueller has hired Ryan K. Dickey, who specializes in internet crimes, I suppose it is worth reiterating what a source on the President's legal team told me about Kushner.

Remember when Trump announced his intentions to run? There were more than a handful of people who came forward and said they were paid to attend to boost crowd numbers. Then right after that, Trump's online social media fans exploded. They not only exploded in support, but the pro-Trump Twitter troll army went out in full force to flood the timeline of anyone critical of Trump.

<..snip..>

https://www.themaven.net/theresurgent/erick-erickson/here-s-what-jared-kushner-has-to-worry-about-from-robert-mueller-Rq9bTMrfeUSoDmfB1DqAsA

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

Here's the money quote from the article:

A source from Trump's legal team tells me the Mueller team is looking into whether Kushner hired the social media mob to promote Trump and make his initial support look substantial, while also running interference for him against his critics. There is thinking inside Trump world that Kushner did this and the problem is that he did it from separate, non-campaign funds, that were then never disclosed. That would be a campaign finance violation.

Offline Frank Cannon

A source from Trump's legal team tells me....

Why would anyone on Trumps team tell a rabid Trump hater and all around ne'er do well anything?

Offline GrouchoTex

I figured this was the case at TOS and Breitbart, as well.
Some of the Pro-Trump fervor was so off-the wall at these places, I thought that Hillary may have had them hired, to make some of those Trump fans seem like loons.
I wonder if that is how JimRob made his monthlies?
Kushner pay outs?

I remember one, who I hadn't seen before, say that we needed to elect Trump to "protect" us.
Sounds like someting a Russian would say, not an American Conservative.
We protect ourselves.