Author Topic: Millennial women have higher rates of infidelity than millennial men: Study  (Read 1570 times)

Offline Suppressed

Millennial women have higher rates of infidelity than millennial men: Study
By Bradford Richardson - The Washington Times - Thursday, January 11, 2018
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/11/millennial-women-have-higher-rates-infidelity-mill/

Among millennials, women are more likely than men to say they’ve had sex with someone other than their spouse while married, a new study shows.

[...]

It’s the only age cohort in which women are more likely to say they have cheated than men, and the gender gap quickly reverses and widens in older age groups.

Americans born in the 1940s and 1950s, who grew up during the sexual revolution, have the highest rates of infidelity.

[...]

The study, released Wednesday and based on data from the General Social Survey, finds that several demographic factors contribute to cheating, including race, religiosity and party identification.

[...]
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
I think it is common knowledge that many of these millennial women are callous-ass strumpets, fornicatresses, and low-born gutter sluts.  Whether or not they should be called whores should be left for others to say.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Frank Cannon

I think it is common knowledge that many of these millennial women are callous-ass strumpets, fornicatresses, and low-born gutter sluts.  Whether or not they should be called whores should be left for others to say.

In other words they're good people.

BTW, Millennial men barely have enough testosterone running through them to handle one woman. They sure as shit can't handle a side piece.

Offline WingNot

BTW, Millennial men barely have enough testosterone running through them to handle one woman. They sure as shit can't handle a side piece.

As a generation, the pajama boy's are a big disappointment.  In this type of promiscuous environment to have laid so little track is very disturbing.

Offline Frank Cannon

As a generation, the pajama boy's are a big disappointment.  In this type of promiscuous environment to have laid so little track is very disturbing.

That's alright. The young chicks are now mine for the taking now. I got money and a job. No competition.

Offline WingNot

That's alright. The young chicks are now mine for the taking now. I got money and a job. No competition.

Be sure to video tape it.  Anymore today, you'll need it for proof of consent.

Offline Frank Cannon

I'll also need it to parlay into a career on the E! channel.....

Offline WingNot

I think I've seen that show frank.
Mary:
I’m into leather . . .

Larry:
That s good!  A lot of the boys in the crew
Love leather . . .

Mary:
And rubber  . . .

Larry:
Yeh, they like rubber too . . . shrink tubing
With a hair dryer . . .

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

I live in a constant state of fear.

I know for a fact that I inappropriately touched dozens (if not hundreds) of women in the 70's.

I just don't know anyone of them, so any woman can come forward and make the accusation and I'll just have to apologize.

Damn... those discos were dark.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 05:13:02 am by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

The Millennial chicks are now all "legal" (save Alabama and Michigan where they are now dated).

We're both old, fat(ish), drunk, and have money.  The difference is you can afford a decent lawyer.  No competition?  Bring it on.

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.