Author Topic: Rush: O’Keefe Blows Up Twitter  (Read 679 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: O’Keefe Blows Up Twitter
« on: January 11, 2018, 11:29:07 pm »
RUSH: Now, moving on to Twitter. James O’Keefe, Project Veritas… You know, we’ve had O’Keefe on the phone here before, but I met him three weeks ago. He was down here in early January, middle of January. There was a conference. What was it, three? (interruption) Turning Point USA. How many kids were there? (interruption) There were 3,000 student activists. It was actually over at West Palm Beach, and this is a group that has been put together and operates under the auspices of Charlie Kirk, right?

Who is a… You’re gonna be hearing that name if you haven’t. He’s an up… Charlie Kirk, let me just tell you. Let me just tell you. I don’t want to jinx him. But I’m just gonna tell you. They brought Charlie Kirk to the golf course to meet me about a month ago. He was in town to set up this Turning Point thing, and they brought him to the golf course to meet me. It was during… We were getting ready for a 8:45 a.m. start, and they brought him out while I was getting ready to go to the range and loosen up, and I spoke with him for about a half hour.

He told me how he grew up in a home where my program was on all the time. He was just effusively complimentary to me — which I, of course, understood and told him he’s very wise. His family’s very wise. He chuckled; he laughed. This is the kind of guy that, you know, you can see really becoming big in politics as he gets older. He just has the carriage, the personality, the charisma. You may think this sounds weird, but I remember when Bill Clinton became president.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/11/okeefe-blows-up-twitter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34