Author Topic: Rush: DiFi Leaked Testimony to Get Ahead of Bombshell Obama Spying Scandal  (Read 752 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

DiFi Leaked Testimony to Get Ahead of Bombshell Obama Spying Scandal

Jan 11, 2018

RUSH: So Dianne Feinstein releases in rogue fashion the transcript of that flake that runs Fusion GPS. She did it in violation of an agreement she had with the Republican chairman of the committee, Charles Grassley of Iowa, and she’s had I think three excuses now for why she did it.

Greetings friends, great to have you. El Rushbo here from behind the EIB microphone as we head on down the busy broadcast week.

Speaking of crazy excuses, her first example, her first reason was that she just did it on her own because she felt like it. I’m paraphrasing there. She said she just felt like it. She was getting a little frustrated out there at the lack of progress so she just did it. And then she said she was pressured into releasing the transcript. We don’t know by who or by what, but she was pressured and that didn’t work. That didn’t fly.

So finally she dredged up the NyQuil excuse. She said she didn’t tell Senator Grassley about any of this ’cause she had a cold. It’s the old NyQuil excuse. She was doped up on cold medicine out there. Meanwhile, the media continues to question Trump’s mental stability when we have doddering Dianne Feinstein trying to wind her way through a maze that she created.

I’ll tell you why she released the transcripts. She did it so she could give future witnesses a heads-up on what to say, based on what Simpson had said. And she did it to give other Fusion GPS witnesses and others that are gonna be talking to the media a heads up on what to say to keep stories straight. The bottom line is the dossier story is falling apart. And I’m telling you what we’re getting closer to. We’re getting closer and closer — and, you know what? I’m gonna change the order of the audio sound bites, Mister Broadcast Engineer. Go grab number 20 and 21.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/11/difi-leaked-fusion-gps-testimony-to-get-ahead-of-bombshell-obama-spying-scandal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

I said this earlier in the week about why she did this. It's the only plausible explanation why she leaked this info and why she had a meltdown when asked about it.