Author Topic: VIDEO: Pelosi repeats words, overrules own statement, slurs ‘prescription drugs’  (Read 550 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Nancy Pelosi has just returned to Washington, and she brought her bizarre behavior back with her.

As the House Minority Leader returned to her weekly press conference, she was seen repeating words, having trouble saying “Martin Luther King” and slurring “prescription drugs.”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-pelosi-repeats-words-overrules-statement-slurs-prescription-drugs/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Cringe worthy video at source.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 04:02:22 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Cringe worthy video at source.

Yeah, I went there.  And I did literally cringe and say, "oh, bless her heart." 

And yet, she will not hesitate to question Trump's mental state.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline anubias

I almost feel sorry for her... until I remember what a viper she is and the damage she has done to this country.

If the Dems retake the house, I wonder if they’ll force her into retirement.  She isn’t capable of leading then any longer.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Let her speak! She's the poster child for Democrat election losses. Best ally the Right has ever had.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Let her speak! She's the poster child for Democrat election losses. Best ally the Right has ever had.

True.  Anytime she questions the judgement of a Pubbie, we can just play that video.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline libertybele

Her 'condition' seems to be deteriorating; she either has dementia or is heavily medicated.  Perhaps both.  Sad really.  She needs to step down for the good of the country.  But like McCain, she will stay in office till she goes out feet first ... they care about themselves only and could give a damn about anyone else.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

! No longer available

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sY6aJHdGQ8

:silly:   888high58888

I sat and watched it twice and noticed it also on some other videos of her.  Anyone notice that when she speaks her mouth is crooked?  Perhaps she's had a stroke or a series of TIA's? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.