Author Topic: Fox's Bartiromo rips 'crazy' poll results of Obama getting more credit than Trump on economy  (Read 806 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox's Bartiromo rips 'crazy' poll results of Obama getting more credit than Trump on economy
By Joe Concha - 01/11/18 03:02 PM EST

Fox Business Network host Maria Bartiromo on Thursday knocked the results of a recent poll showing former President Barack Obama getting more credit for the nation's economy than President Trump, saying she thinks "that's when somebody's ideology overtakes their brain."

“I find this really crazy. I think that when somebody’s ideology overtakes their brain you have a problem because ideologies, I think, are dominating that poll," Bartiromo, who joined Fox Business from CNBC in 2014, said during an interview on Fox News.

Bartiromo was commenting on a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday showing that 49 percent of respondents say they think that improving economic conditions are because of Obama, with just 40 percent crediting Trump.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/368545-foxs-bartiromo-rips-crazy-poll-results-of-obama-getting-more-credit-than-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Polls,schmolls. 

Unfortunately, the notion that Obama is a saint who parted the sea and performed miracles is still around.  I know some who believe their life in general under Obama was wonderful.  But if you ask them how it was better, they can't really tell you. 

But honestly, I can't say the economy has really improved.  Sure, the stock market is high, but it was high under Obama too.  I'm not sure the change in regime has any thing to do with that.  Plus, I'm inclined to believe pundits who say the market is due for a "correction" soon.  Highs like what we have now do not last forever.  I can't say that the market is a reliable indicator of economic health.

And we all know that economic indicators, such as unemployment, were fudged big time under Obama.  Who can be sure those numbers are not still being fudged under Trump? 

There may be some improvement due to the relaxation of some regulations and perhaps a restored sense of optimism now that the Obama regime is over.  And certainly, some tax relief under the recently passed act will help.  But I can't be sure that optimism and maybe even euphoria will last.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Never in the history of American politics has someone with the ability of Obama gone so with so little.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."