Author Topic: Scientists baffled by diamond-filled alien stone that contains materials predating Solar System  (Read 656 times)

rangerrebew

Scientists baffled by diamond-filled alien stone that contains materials predating Solar System
The new discovery of the exotic compounds in the Hypatia stone raises questions about the formation of the Solar System.

By India Ashok
    Updated January 10, 2018 16:46 GMT

In 1996, researchers discovered an extraterrestrial stone in Egypt which was later named after the 4-5th century scientist Hypatia of Alexandria. Further analysis of the alien pebble revealed that the diamond-filled stone did not come from any known comet or meteorite and had unique features.

Scientists have now discovered that the alien stone contains exotic micro-mineral compounds not found anywhere on Earth or on any meteorites or comets – these compounds are in fact found nowhere else in the entire Solar System. Some of the minerals found in the extraterrestrial space rock were found to predate the existence of the Sun, the Earth and all other Solar System planets.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/scientists-baffled-by-diamond-filled-alien-stone-that-contains-materials-predating-solar-system-1654543

Offline MajorClay

Offline Suppressed

Yeah, it's really fascinating. Great that it was recognized for its importance.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline andy58-in-nh

My God... it's full of stars!!!
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra