Author Topic: Rush: Let Me Be Clear: I Don’t Think Trump Sold Us Out  (Read 707 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Let Me Be Clear: I Don’t Think Trump Sold Us Out
« on: January 11, 2018, 12:16:12 am »

Let Me Be Clear: I Don’t Think Trump Sold Us Out

Jan 10, 2018

RUSH: You know, the first hour, take one, I told you what my take on this is. Even though CNN’s misrepresenting it. CNN’s putting me in the Chatsworth Osborne Jr. category where I think Trump sold us out. And that’s not what I think happened yesterday. I’ve been very clear what I think happened. But CNN is eager to make it appear that Trump is losing his base.

Grab sound bite 23. This is the most recent one. Again, back to John King’s show on CNN. He spoke with their White House correspondent named Abby Phillip about conservative reaction — and, by the way, you better get sound bite number one handy, ’cause we’re probably gonna follow this with that.

So John King says to Abby Phillip, the White House correspondent, CNN, “Ann Coulter, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, many others saying, ‘Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute, you were our guy on this. You were build the wall, anti-amnesty, Little Marco, Jeff is soft. What happened yesterday? Was that a one-day episode of the reality TV show that sometimes is the Trump White House where ‘I need Democrats right now so I’m going to pretend to be nicer and softer?’ Which was it?”

So, you see, I’ve been put in that camp that thinks Trump is selling us out. Well, let me remind you, this is what I said yesterday after I had considered everything. This was my take

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/10/let-me-be-clear-i-dont-think-trump-sold-us-out/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Rush: Let Me Be Clear: I Don’t Think Trump Sold Us Out
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 12:25:36 am »
Whether or not Trump sold out his fan base will be decided by them (and given the amount of Doonorong Syndrome they possess that is highly unlikely), but what is absolutely certain is that Rush had sold out his base audience in total over a year ago for this guy.

So it was like predicting the sun rising tomorrow as to whether Rush would deny Trump was selling him and his show audience out.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Rush: Let Me Be Clear: I Don’t Think Trump Sold Us Out
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 03:32:08 am »
Rush seems to say it's a ruse.

I can see, where Trump will insist on funding for a wall, end to chain migration and the Democrats will NOT capitulate to that.

So, what does this mean? Gridlock it seems.