Author Topic: Willie Nelson Cancels Shows Due to Breathing Issues  (Read 659 times)

Offline corbe

Willie Nelson Cancels Shows Due to Breathing Issues
« on: January 09, 2018, 10:16:16 pm »

Willie Nelson Cancels Shows Due to Breathing Issues
Rolling Stone
Jon Blistein

5 hrs ago

Willie Nelson called off a concert after just one song and was forced to cancel several upcoming dates due to breathing issues, The San Diego Union-Tribune reports.

During a Saturday show at the Harrah's Resort SoCal in San Diego, the 84-year-old musician was performing his opener, "Whiskey River," when he suddenly ended the performance. Fans said Nelson was coughing and apparently having trouble breathing as he left the stage.

Nelson's publicist told the Union-Tribune that the musician had either "a bad cold or the flu" and was recovering at his home in Texas. The rest of the musician's itinerary for the week was also canceled, including two nights at the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, and a performance in Laughlin, Nevada. Nelson is scheduled to return to the road next month for a string of dates that starts February 7th in Macon, Georgia.

<..snip..>

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/willie-nelson-cancels-shows-due-to-breathing-issues/ar-BBIajPH?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Willie Nelson Cancels Shows Due to Breathing Issues
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 10:18:47 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 10:25:27 pm »
"I woke up still not dead again today".

***guitar man****

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 10:30:17 pm »
Don't bogart that joint, my friend. Pass it over to me. Roll another one. Just like the other one. This one's burnt to the end. Come on and be a friend.

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 10:32:42 pm »
Not the first time he's had respiratory issues in recent years.  He really ought to switch to brownies.
Let it burn.