Author Topic: DONALD TRUMP'S SPIRITUAL ADVISER PAULA WHITE SUGGESTS PEOPLE SEND HER THEIR JANUARY SALARY OR FACE C  (Read 5663 times)

Silver Pines

DONALD TRUMP'S SPIRITUAL ADVISER PAULA WHITE SUGGESTS PEOPLE SEND HER THEIR JANUARY SALARY OR FACE CONSEQUENCES FROM GOD

By Harriet Sinclair
1/9/18

Donald Trump’s spiritual adviser has suggested that people send her money in order to transform their lives, or face divine consequences.

Paula White, who heads up the president’s evangelical advisory committee, suggested making a donation to her ministries to honor the religious principle of “first fruit,” which she said is the idea that all firsts belong to God, including the first harvest and, apparently, the first month of your salary.

"Right now I want you to click on that button, and I want you to honor God with his first fruits offering,” she said in a video shared to her website, in which she encourages her followers to donate to her ministries to get blessings from God.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trumps-spiritual-adviser-paula-white-suggests-people-send-her-salary-775228

Silver Pines

"In her newest video, the pastor encourages people to send her money, stating, “Each January, I put God first and honor him with the first of our substance by sowing a first fruits offering of one month's pay. That is a big sacrifice, but it is a seed for the harvest I am believing for in the coming year. And God always provides!”

Offline GrouchoTex

Once upon a time, a few of us got on a thread here about her.
We figure she wanted a position in the Trump administration.
We figured that position was Missionary.

Silver Pines

Lol

I remember seeing this woman preach in front of an audience of black people.  She affected a cringe-worthy black dialect that was not at all subtle.  Think Hillary Clinton with that horrible fake "I ain't no ways tarred", only more street.  It was an embarrassment.  The audience should have walked out.

Offline GrouchoTex

Do you remember a few years back, Oral Roberts said if he didn't raise enough money, God would call him home?
We waited with baited breath to see what would happen if he didn't meet his numbers.
Of course, an "anonymous" donor came in at the last minute, and Oral lived to see another day.
It was kind of like the end of one of TOS's fundraisers.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Silver Pines

Do you remember a few years back, Oral Roberts said if he didn't raise enough money, God would call him home?
We waited with baited breath to see what would happen if he didn't meet his numbers.
Of course, an "anonymous" donor came in at the last minute, and Oral lived to see another day.
It was kind of like the end of one of TOS's fundraisers.

Lmao

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Janis Joplin-Mercedes Benz(original)
! No longer available

Televangelist Peter Popoff exposed This con artist is still active to this day
! No longer available

WATCH THIS YOU WILL LAUGH TO DEATH
! No longer available

So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon

Naw.  Trump was her back door man.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Silver Pines

A classic from last year. White was selling salvation, for $1,144.
https://wtfflorida.com/news-articles/trump-supporter-televangelist-paula-white-sells-eternal-life-1144/

@AbaraXas

So...God instructed her to have people send in $1,144 for a “resurrection seed.”  He specified that amount.

But she said it was fine to send $144 or even $44.  What a disobedient pastor.

Trump needs to dump this fraud.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@AbaraXas

So...God instructed her to have people send in $1,144 for a “resurrection seed.”  He specified that amount.

But she said it was fine to send $144 or even $44.  What a disobedient pastor.

Trump needs to dump this fraud.

@CatherineofAragon

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

The problem isn't grifters asking for money. The problem are the idiots who give it.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

@Cyber Liberty

:silly:

You know she’d scrabble on her hands and knees after that dollar, too.

Silver Pines

The problem isn't grifters asking for money. The problem are the idiots who give it.

@Frank Cannon

It’s true, in most cases if you’re dumb enough to fall for these schemes you don’t deserve much sympathy. 

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

It’s true, in most cases if you’re dumb enough to fall for these schemes you don’t deserve much sympathy.

I'd be upset with this broad if she was stealing credit card numbers or doing strong arm home invasions for the money, but she isn't. She is merely asking for it. I wish I figured this angle out. I would have gotten a lot richer a lot sooner.

Silver Pines

I'd be upset with this broad if she was stealing credit card numbers or doing strong arm home invasions for the money, but she isn't. She is merely asking for it. I wish I figured this angle out. I would have gotten a lot richer a lot sooner.

@Frank Cannon

I still blame the rotten, scheming, Botoxed con artist.  But those are qualities you possess in even greater quantity---minus the face poison---so you'd probably be more subtle.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
 :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

I'll trade her paychecks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline WingNot

I wish I figured this angle out. I would have gotten a lot richer a lot sooner.

I have seen you do your "Brother Love" impression @Frank Cannon when the room gets suddenly still
and you'd almost bet you could hear yourself sweat. You were just late to the party and the window closed on your ass. 

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

I still blame the rotten, scheming, Botoxed con artist.  But those are qualities you possess in even greater quantity---minus the face poison---so you'd probably be more subtle.

I don't know. The Feds ask me for a large chunk of my income, usually more than a moths worth, every year and if I don't pony up I go to jail. At least if I don't pony up with this broad it's no big deal.....I just go to hell. 

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
.... Trump's decisions leave something to be desired ... especially this one.
:thumbsdown:

Paula White, who heads up the president’s evangelical advisory committee

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trumps-spiritual-adviser-paula-white-suggests-people-send-her-salary-775228

Offline WingNot

Offline Frank Cannon

I have seen you do your "Brother Love" impression @Frank Cannon when the room gets suddenly still
and you'd almost bet you could hear yourself sweat. You were just late to the party and the window closed on your ass.

I actually was called Brother Love during one of my hustles back in the 80's. Made great money, but there were too many employee headaches and I had to sell the business....

Silver Pines

I don't know. The Feds ask me for a large chunk of my income, usually more than a moths worth, every year and if I don't pony up I go to jail. At least if I don't pony up with this broad it's no big deal.....I just go to hell.

@Frank Cannon

You sure you want to be there for eternity with her screeching in your face for a donation? 

Offline Victoria33

That is a big sacrifice, but it is a seed for the harvest I am believing for in the coming year. And God always provides!”
@CatherineofAragon

I sent all my money to @mystery-ak, so this spiritual adviser gets none.

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

You sure you want to be there for eternity with her screeching in your face for a donation?

Sure, why not. She looks bangable.