Author Topic: Rush: Trump Will Continue to Steamroll the Opposition  (Read 591 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Trump Will Continue to Steamroll the Opposition
« on: January 09, 2018, 08:05:32 pm »

Trump Will Continue to Steamroll the Opposition

Jan 9, 2018

RUSH: I just saw a story that here that they’re going crazy out there that they’re finally reaching a million copies sold of the Wolff book.  And I’m thinking, “It’s amazing how publishing has changed.”  I’ve written two books, 1992 and 1993/4.  Both of those books sold 2.5 million.  The second one sold 2.5 million in five weeks.  The first book was #1 on the New York Times list for 54 weeks because the publisher had no idea how it was gonna sell.

So they kept publishing to meet demand.  When the second one came out, the demand had been established and the demand was for two million to flow off shelves, and they did in the first four weeks.  So my two books grand total, 8.5 (almost nine) million hardcover.  That doesn’t count paperback.  And of course, there were no e-books back then. But they’re doing handstands here ’cause the Wolff book has just now hit one million. They’ve had to go back and order a bunch of reprints.  The hard copy is now one million. I think the e-book is tens of thousands of copies and so forth.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/09/trump-will-continue-to-steamroll-the-opposition/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34