Author Topic: Go Go Gotro – Done Gone(Waco)  (Read 1027 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Go Go Gotro – Done Gone(Waco)
« on: January 09, 2018, 02:57:58 am »
Radio Legendary 1/8/2018

Barrister Casie Gotro, who battled the powers that be in Waco to a take nothing judgment in the case against Dallas Bandidos President Jake Carrizal, got her report card.

She “doesn’t play well” with some men who think they are very important. Had she fared better with them, her client could have been found not guilty, rather than receiving a mistrial due to a hung jury.

The amazing thing is, the powers that be never really presented any evidence that Jake Carrizal participated in a conspiracy to engage in organized crime that led to capital murder and/or aggravated assault on May 17, 2015 at Twin Peaks Restaurant. Nor did they ever express, expose, or proffer any evidence that he directed the unlawful activities of a criminal street gang, an ongoing criminal enterprise – or, for that matter, a marching and chowder society.

They did show us some pictures of he and about a dozen other guys fighting back against 70 or 80 armed men. We did see that, and so did the jury.

All of this pales in comparison to what Casie Gotro, Esq., accomplished – and taught a lot of law while she was it, especially how to preserve a record of reversible error and grounds for a directed verdict of not guilty.

So the Go Go done gone and took out for greener pastures.

According to the general counsel for the National Club, Bandidos MC, U.S.A., she did her job pro bono, working gratis for a five-week trial, months of pre-trial preparation, and at least a couple of weeks of pre-trial hearings in which she and a high-powered team of legal talent representing other patch holders targeted by JADE HELM 15, the ATF, Justice Department, FBI, DPS, and the Waco police, got the original trial judge, Ralph Strother of the 19th Criminal District Court, recused for cause. His conduct displayed “bias,” according to two visiting judges called in to decide the motions.

She confirmed the rumor that she filed her motion to withdraw from the case shortly after 5 pm today, Monday, January 8, in a text message.

More: http://radiolegendary.com/2018/01/go-go-gotro-done-gone/

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Go Go Gotro – Done Gone(Waco)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 07:01:49 pm »
http://www.agingrebel.com/16165

Inept Defender?

During one particularly disastrous day an attorney observer cracked up the courtroom by asking, “So, who had the under?”

After her opening statement another, well known attorney said, “She just isn’t cut out to be a lead attorney. She can be brilliant when she is working for somebody else but she just doesn’t see the big picture.”

Most of the lawyers in Texas thought her ineptitude was going to get Carrizal convicted. One attorney expressed “doubts” about Gotoro’s “mental state and behavior.”

“At some point,” he said, “after a possible conviction, I expect I may be called as a witness about whether she gave Jake effective assistance of counsel. I hate this whole situation. It’s unfair to Jake and his family. Casie desperately needs a mistrial and she’s too deluded, thinking how well she’s doing, to believe that a mistrial is a better option than a jury verdict.”

In the end , largely because of Jake Carrizal’s transparent testimony, Gotro got her mistrial. Now it will fall to somebody else to win the case,

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 10:51:26 pm »
The Lone Star State!
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 12:46:13 am »
http://www.wacotrib.com/news/courts_and_trials/carrizal-s-attorney-asks-to-withdraw-from-twin-peaks-shootout/article_4d84c8b3-4ed8-53f1-8c74-67b7a238f1c2.html

Judge Matt Johnson of Waco’s 54th State District Court has set a hearing for 1 p.m. Thursday to consider Gotro’s motion to withdraw.

Gotro, of Houston, said there is no conflict between her and Carrizal. She is seeking to withdraw because she cannot afford another prolonged trial, and Carrizal is indigent.

While the Bandidos paid her about $8,000, she racked up $52,000 in expenses during the 5-week trial in Waco and depleted her personal savings account, Gotro said.

“I feel bad for Jake, but I just can’t afford to try a case like that again,” she said.

She said she will do everything she can to help his new attorney prepare for trial.

Carrizal, 36, reached by phone Tuesday, declined to discuss the reasons why Gotro is seeking to withdraw, but said the issue will be discussed during the hearing Thursday.

He said he is talking to a couple of attorneys who could replace Gotro should the judge grant her motion to withdraw. Carrizal said he has not hired another attorney to replace her yet.