Author Topic: Rush: Why Shouldn’t Trump Watch Cable News?  (Read 686 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Why Shouldn’t Trump Watch Cable News?
« on: January 08, 2018, 08:47:57 pm »

Why Shouldn’t Trump Watch Cable News?

Jan 8, 2018

RUSH: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I saw that. I don’t even know if it’s in the Wolff book or some story, but Trump is working not nearly as hard now as he did the first six months, that he doesn’t show up in the Oval Orifice ’til 11 a.m., that from eight a.m. ’til 11 a.m. in the residence he’s watching TV and reading and all this other stuff and doesn’t show up to work until 11 o’clock.

Now, I don’t know whether that’s true or not, but I can tell you this. I work my butt off sitting on it. The idea that you have to be in the Oval Office — and, by the way, watching TV, sad to say, is part of the job.

You know, there’s something here I think is ironic. Anybody and everybody who thinks they’re somebody has some kind of a spot on cable news, right? You have anchors. You have anchorettes. You have infobabes. You have reporters and reporterettes. You have strategists; you have analysts. You have hosts. You have guests. You have panelists. You have weather people. You have businesspeople. You have stock people.

And there are multiple networks where all this happens. You have Fox News. You have CNN. CNN Headline News. You have CNN International. You have MSNBC. You have CNBC. You have Fox Business Network. And then some of the lesser knowns. Cable news is all over the place, is it not? And some of the most serious journalists in the universe work there, do they not? Such as F. Chuck Todd, who hosts “Defeat” the Press and what’s her name, Andrea Mitchell, NBC News, Washington, she has her own show on MSNBC.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/08/why-shouldnt-trump-watch-cable-news/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: Why Shouldn’t Trump Watch Cable News?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 09:36:35 pm »
FTA:
These two things have never made sense to me combined. The Drive-By Media tries to tell us that Donald Trump’s a lamebrain because he watches cable news and because he believes it. How many times have you seen them say, “Yeah, Trump saw it on cable news and tweeted it out five minutes later.” Well, what the hell. If it isn’t true, tell us.

It's not that he watches cable TeeVee, it's that he watches Fox News on cable TeeVee.  On Bookface, claiming you're a watcher of FNC is the worst epithet that can be thrown at you.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 09:40:15 pm »
FTA:
It's not that he watches cable TeeVee, it's that he watches Fox News on cable TeeVee.  On Bookface, claiming you're a watcher of FNC is the worst epithet that can be thrown at you.

Just retort by calling them MSNBC watchers
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 09:57:19 pm »
Just retort by calling them MSNBC watchers

That gets boring.  They always say they don't, so the counter retort is too easy:  So you get your news from "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel?  Or they say they don't have cable, to which I reply "WTF are you doing on Bookface?  Are you a poverty case or something?"  Then I send them @Frank Cannon's number so they can score some overpriced weed for their underpriced Section Eight housing.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 09:59:15 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: