Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Huma Abedin backed up her emails to Anthony Weiner's laptop after leaving the State Depar  (Read 2453 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
As if those two are the confirming lessons for us.  We've already known about what kind of republic we are, after all, look at what Hillary's old man got away with.

My 10th great grandfather,  man named John Cooke,  came here on the Mayflower.   Some things are harder for me to accept than others.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My 10th great grandfather,  man named John Cooke,  came here on the Mayflower.   Some things are harder for me to accept than others.

Meanwhile, my GG Grandfather (by marriage) was P.T. Barnum. :thud:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Meanwhile, my GG Grandfather (by marriage) was P.T. Barnum. :thud:
I used to live in the town he was born in, Bethel Ct.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington