Author Topic: ECONOMIC EXPLOSION: Nearly 100 Companies Giving Back More Due To Tax Breaks, DOW Breaks Records, New  (Read 687 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

ECONOMIC EXPLOSION: Nearly 100 Companies Giving Back More Due To Tax Breaks, DOW Breaks Records, New Jobs Soar, Layoffs Crash, Manufacturing Booms

There are five economic indicators that show the economy is incredibly strong right now under the Trump administration.

ByRyan Saavedra
January 4, 2018

During his presidential campaign, then-candidate Donald Trump promised to deliver a strong economy for the American people, and as President, he has more than made good on his promise – and he still has not even been in office for 365 days.

There are five economic indicators that show the economy is incredibly strong right now under the Trump administration: The booming stock market, job creation beating expectations, a low number of layoffs, manufacturing industry growing rapidly, and dozens of major companies responding positively to the GOP tax reform bill.

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/25410/economic-explosion-40-companies-giving-employees-ryan-saavedra
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."