Author Topic: Limbaugh: Most leaks coming from White House were from Bannon  (Read 701 times)

Offline corbe

Limbaugh: Most leaks coming from White House were from Bannon
« on: January 04, 2018, 11:38:33 pm »
Limbaugh: Most leaks coming from White House were from Bannon
BY AVERY ANAPOL - 01/04/18 03:47 PM EST

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh said Thursday that he believes Stephen Bannon was responsible for the majority of the first-year leaks coming out of the Trump administration.

“The thing that I think everybody believes and that everybody knows is that most of the leaking that was coming out of the Trump White House was Steve Bannon,” Limbaugh said.

His comments come amid an intensifying feud between Trump and Bannon, his former chief strategist, after excerpts were published from a new book about the early days of the Trump White House that quoted Bannon harshly criticizing the president and his family.

The Trump administration has struggled with leaks since he took office and has previously accused Bannon of being responsible.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/367482-limbaugh-most-leaks-coming-from-white-house-were-from-bannon
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Limbaugh: Most leaks coming from White House were from Bannon
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 11:43:15 pm »
There was a reason he had his ugly fat ass embarrassingly thrown out of the WH. He is a piece of garbage.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 11:56:36 pm »
There was a reason he had his ugly fat ass embarrassingly thrown out of the WH. He is a piece of garbage.

Seems to me that drug use would explain not only his unkempt and unhygienic appearance, but also his 180 degree swings in political temperament.

It fully explains how off-the-wall and 180 degree opposite POVs can be held in the same week, depending on to whom he's speaking.

I'll betcha a 'confession' will be forthcoming one of these days. 

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 11:57:53 pm »

I wouldn't be surprised to find him in cahoots with the rooskies.  He was Drunk Fat and delusional.  That is no way to go thu life.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."