Author Topic: Rush: Everything I’ve Heard About What’s in Wolff’s Book  (Read 637 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Everything I’ve Heard About What’s in Wolff’s Book

Jan 4, 2018

RUSH: I’m being asked to explain something I said in the first half hour. Let’s take the Wolff book for example. Here’s the dilemma I’m in, folks. I don’t like gossiping and I don’t like saying, “Well, I was told,” and, “Somebody told me,” and, “Somebody said that…” You know, I trust the people that I’m quoting here, but I don’t really know if it’s true. I can just tell you that some of the things that I have read, the excerpts in that chapter in the Michael Wolff book that was excerpted… Some of it’s at The Guardian. I forget where the…

The Hollywood Reporter was last night. Some of it is in direct contravention to what people quoted in that book said to me about things. Now, I know it’s unfair to tell you this. “What are you talking about?” Well, if I repeat it here, I’m spreading gossip. This is a dilemma that I having. And I’m also sitting here, you know, trying to determine was what I was originally told the case or the truth. Therefore, not having personal knowledge of many of these people, it’s hard to weigh in here factually. But I guess I could go this way.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/01/04/everything-ive-heard-about-whats-in-wolffs-book/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34