Author Topic: Wikileaks Drops Late Night Proof The NY Times Colluded With Hillary Clinton While She Was Secretary  (Read 748 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wikileaks hit back hard Late Saturday night after The New York Times rolled out yet another hit piece titled, “Republican Attacks on Mueller and F.B.I. Open New Rift in GOP”.

The New York Times is a mouthpiece for Deep State operatives.

Wikileaks revealed in a midnight tweet late Saturday into Sunday that a New York Times reporter used to email the State Department giving them updates on stories they would be running several days in advance.

Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State at the time. This would give her State Department enough to time to distract or put a spin on the new revelations.

Read more at: https://bluntforcetruth.com/wikileaks-drops-late-night-proof-the-ny-times-colluded-with-hillary-clinton-while-she-was-secretary-of-state/
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We knew this long ago but it's nice to see proof!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

Did they release copies of any such emails?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical

WikiLeaks
    ✔
    @wikileaks

Email shows New York Times handed over Cablegate's publication schedule to the US government (without telling @WikiLeaks) giving the State Department, then headed by Hillary Clinton, up to 9 days in advance to spin the revelations or create diversions. https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/AugSept2016/F-2012-20462/DOC_0C05572024/C05572024.pdf …
    12:18 AM - Dec 31, 2017

214 214 Replies
        5,809 5,809 Retweets
The Republic is lost.

Oceander

WikiLeaks
    ✔
    @wikileaks

Email shows New York Times handed over Cablegate's publication schedule to the US government (without telling @WikiLeaks) giving the State Department, then headed by Hillary Clinton, up to 9 days in advance to spin the revelations or create diversions. https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/AugSept2016/F-2012-20462/DOC_0C05572024/C05572024.pdf …
    12:18 AM - Dec 31, 2017

214 214 Replies
        5,809 5,809 Retweets

Thanks

Who is “PJ”

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Thanks

Who is “PJ”

May be the 'Phillip J' in the header would be my first guess. Guess that was their State contact?
The Republic is lost.

Oceander

May be the 'Phillip J' in the header would be my first guess. Guess that was their State contact?

I’m sure of the first; the question is, who was this Phillip J?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
I’m sure of the first; the question is, who was this Phillip J?

Looks like he was a Public Affairs asst for HRC. From Wikipedia:
Philip J. “P.J.” Crowley (born July 28, 1951) is the former United States Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs, having been sworn into office on May 26, 2009. He resigned[1] on March 13, 2011, following comments he made about the treatment of Chelsea (formerly Bradley) Manning. Crowley was named the 2011-2012 recipient of the General Omar N. Bradley Chair in Strategic Leadership,[2] a joint initiative among the United States Army War College, Dickinson College and the Pennsylvania State University – Dickinson School of Law. While in residence, Crowley conducted classes at the three institutions.[clarification needed] He is currently teaching at George Washington University and is affiliated with the university's Institute for Public Diplomacy and Global Communication.
The Republic is lost.

Oceander

Looks like he was a Public Affairs asst for HRC. From Wikipedia:

Thanks.