Author Topic: The Big Ten Absolutely Dominated The College Bowl Season.  (Read 1029 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Big Ten Absolutely Dominated The College Bowl Season.
« on: January 02, 2018, 12:00:00 am »
It’s pretty strange that the Big Ten went 7-1 in their bowl games after almost every single “expert” on the payroll of a major sports network claimed the conference was dead. PSU, Wisconsin and OSU all looked like national championship caliber teams in their bowl games. The playoff committee looks like a group of complete morons.

I hate to point this out, but I was pretty much the only person in the media who said all year long that the Big Ten was the best conference. The bowl records of conferences back me up. The SEC, a conference so many “experts” want you to believe is the best, is currently a laughable 2-5.

Read more at: http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/01/the-big-ten-absolutely-dominated-the-college-bowl-season/
The Republic is lost.

Offline thackney

Re: The Big Ten Absolutely Dominated The College Bowl Season.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 01:13:27 am »
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline thackney

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 01:17:15 am »
The SEC might have the best team, but the Big Ten is the best conference in college football
https://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-herd-with-colin-cowherd/video/1127261763594

...There's new information, embrace it. The Big 10 now has the best coaches in college football. ...
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 01:30:22 am »
Yeah Michigan choked big time today.   I was there and you could feel the choke in your bones.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 03:47:41 am »
Whatever.  There’s nothing to demonstrate in the championship games so far the teams in it don’t belong there.  The GA/OK game was incredible and the team that jumped Ohio St (AL) is up by 18 on number one Clemson.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 04:25:14 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 03:11:35 pm »
I don't see Georgia getting past Alabama.  Hell, 'Bama has a 308 lb nose tackle that can both catch a pass and intercept.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 03:33:00 am »
Not a single Big Ten bowl team played a team that was higher ranked.  Not a single one.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 02:26:33 pm »
Not a single Big Ten bowl team played a team that was higher ranked.  Not a single one.
Nor did any make it to the big tent.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington