Author Topic: Hundreds of thousands of undocumented immigrants ride Mexico's 'train of death' every year to get to  (Read 640 times)

rangerrebew

Hundreds of thousands of undocumented immigrants ride Mexico's 'train of death' every year to get to America

Harrison Jacobs

MFrankfurter_Destino_10Photographer Michelle Frankfurter spent years documenting immigrants traveling along El Tren de la Muerte.Michelle Frankfurter

More than 400,000 immigrants tried to enter the US undocumented through the southwestern border in 2016. The vast majority were from Central America.

Most Central American immigrants travel along the same dangerous route, known as El Tren de la Muerte ("The Train of Death").
    Photographer Michelle Frankfurter spent years documenting immigrants traveling along the route.

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-undocumented-immigrants-travel-to-us-2017-12?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+businessinsider%2Fpolitics+%28Business+Insider+-+Politix%29/#the-first-step-of-the-journey-is-crossing-the-suchiate-river-on-rafts-made-of-tractor-tires-the-river-carries-migrants-between-the-guatemalan-border-town-of-tecn-umn-and-the-mexican-town-of-hidalgo-in-the-southern-state-of-chiapas-1
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 09:47:16 am by rangerrebew »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I hate false advertising damnit! If they are gonna call it a train of death, I expect it to be a train of death..................for all the riders!

Offline dfwgator

Well, what does that say about the stinkholes they come from?  And why doesn't anyone call out the leaders of said stinkholes about it?

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Trains of Death? 
404 error
Concentration camps not found.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."