Author Topic: The White House Is Infested With Rodents and Insects, Because Nature Can Be So Wise  (Read 1662 times)

Offline RoosGirl

The White House has a rat problem - literally. NBC News 4 recently obtained hundreds of work orders and maintenance requests handled by the US General Services Administration. Apart from the usual redecorating requests or air-conditioning issues, the documents revealed that the White House is dealing with a pretty notable and recurring rodent and insect infestation.

Continued - https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/white-house-infested-rodents-insects-034503251.html

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Not to necessarily continue the metaphor, but all of DC does.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
What old house doesn't have some trouble. Anyone that has lived in a home 60 to 150 years old knows rats/mice will chew paths through the walls eventually. Part of an old home's charm (or not)...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online dfwgator

I thought the Rat infestation ended when Obama left.

Oceander

Beat me to it.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Beat me to it.

The Real Obama Legacy.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775