Author Topic: Q-Anon; Cleaning out the "SWAMP" & Related Stuff VOL 1  (Read 199911 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Re: Q-anon; 4chan; 8chan etc. Really Cleaning Out Top of the Swamp???
« Reply #225 on: February 03, 2018, 10:12:20 pm »
The writer there speculated that these would be levied by Christmas, but I haven't seen evidence of that. Did that happen, yet?

No.

And, I don't know any of the 'decoders' who are the most respected who have expected a lot of visible action on most of the sealed indictments for some time yet.

It has been rather reasonably construed that there are a LOT of ducks to get and keep in a row before those trains of manure hit the fan.

Hard to guess--but that's the most reasonable conjecture that I know of.

A lot of us have guessed many things week by week--many of our conjectures as much of a stab in the dark as possible--but with nothing else, much, to go on, conjectures are going to be the norm--sometimes way out in left field, sometimes on the mark and everywhere in between.

Time will tell.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #226 on: February 04, 2018, 03:09:43 am »

"Latest Q-Anon/Intel Posts 2-4-18: Gallows Are Being Built"

from Brendon Dilley's sources

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZbDyFRxEs

Notes from Dilley Intel Drop 2.2.18 PM:

{Dilley claims to have his own high ranking insider contact(s) yielding such intel bits to him}

"FISA memo. MSM downplaying significance, trying to pretend one-off memo saying it only covers a small window of people.

Memo a product of nearly a million documents

Memo product of hundreds of hours of testimony.

Memo is smoking gun.

Unequivocally states that Comey, McCabe, Susan Rice, Yates, Priestap, etc., used the Steele fake dossier, planted in Yahoo news ...

This is not the full scale of it.

This means FBI conspired with Obama admin and HRC campaign to spy on US citizens who were running for office.
This is called a coup
This is how you take over an entire country and usurp democratically elected government

This is treason.
This is sedition
'
This will get everyone who's on that thing hung. That's the penalty. No getting locked up for this.

You signed that thing, you signed your fate.

Obama had this information. he was complicit in this.

Don't let the media fool you.

This is one of many--there are more memos coming out.

Backed up by hundreds of hours of testimony, millions of pages of documents, black and white.

This is history you're seeing. The media is complicit and they know it.

The State Dept. has a memo coming out against them.

His one was the FBI/DOJ memo that showed they conspired

You weaponize the intelligence Community (IG) and your law enforcement community, the top, to fix an election.

This is something you would see in third world countries, not in the USA.

This is what you get shot for in front of a firing squad.

This is how you literally usurp 340 million people and the will of those people, and you plug in who you think should be the next President.

It's way worse than many of you guys probably realize

Get the word out, intel coming in a moment you won't see ANYWHERE ELSE.

This is huge. Intel coming straight from the top (remember that when you're voting)

There are NINE TOTAL memos

Believe only FOUR are going to get released

Memo #5 a nuc about to drop on you guys. memo #5 states: "Obamas daily briefings [Top Secret], which he passed to Hillary, with daily intel updates on Trump's campaign via the wiretap. Along with other information.

This is called SEDITION.

This is what you would get hung for in the USA.

This is the highest level of crime that you can actually perpetrate, aside from treason. which Obama will have an opportunity to face those crimes as well.

Especially when you guys find out about the weapons and everything else.

But we'll stick to the topic at hand.

This dude was literally, illegally spied on a candidate for the Presidency of the United States.

Even if they believed their nonsensical lie that they thought President (Candidate) Trump was actually a Russian spy, well, that whole narrative goes out the window when the next memo comes out and shows they were pasisng information to that pollitial candidate opponent.

Now you're done. Dead in the water.
Now you have broken so many laws that it's not even funny.

This is why Obama lawyered up, why McCabe lawyered up, why Comey lawyered up, they're all lawyering ukp.

The content of the wiretap is amazing. Can only share this one portion, not cleared to do the rest yet.
Touches on people without clearance involved and being shown top seccret intel.

They were passing along the most sensitive INTELLIGENCE THAT YOU CAN RECEIVE IN GOVERNMENT AND THEY WERE ALLOWING AVERAGE jOES WITH NO SECURITY CLEARANCE TO READ IT.

tHIS OTHER PART IS REALLY BAD. cANNOT READ IT YET (AROUSED ANGER) BUT IT WILL GIVE YOU THE MOST RESPECT FOR THE pRESIDENT OF THE uNITED sTATES.

iNSPECTOR gENERAL (ig) rEPORT. uNBELIEVABLE, IT'S GOING to take a while, not confirmed when it will be released, but it's a shocker. Gallows being built. Uranium One section in Iran stuff is behyond comprehension. This is what source telling Dilley.

It does back really far.

As said before, you will be facing/observing is going to be military tribunals for those at the top, because treason and sedition are punishable by death, and that is not to be tried in a normal everyday courtroom.

That is to be tried in a  military courtroom.

However, also mentioned 13,600 sealed indictments now,s of which we don't know how many people that actually is.

There will be multiple RICO cases.

Why is that significant?

Fun fact about a RICO case. there is no statute of limitations.

So if you broke the law part of organized crime, back in 1975, and the evidence is found in 2018, you're getting charged.

You can out run a RICO case.

In a RICO case, you can be sentenced, maybe not to death, but life imprisonment

We're going to have a really big RICO case. Probably two of the , maybe more.

This is organized crime.

Media is complicit

[Dilley covered some information specific to the AZ Dist 8 Congressional race he's in]

McCain has got major problems.
There's a reason he's not been in public in two months.
Five of the memos you won't ever get (raw intelligence), and you won't really need them.

The four you will get will be the breakdown of this whole mess. These will suffice.

Sedition = death penalty

RICO = life in prison

Which category is top tier?

Sedition --> hang time

Sessions will talk to POTUS shortly

Sessions can now unrecuse himself and kill Special Counsel and instruct Gowdy and NEP to start the ball rolling.

Storm is here, and it's beautiful.

Raw intel here, not broken down.

Don't let anyone tell you taht that memo that came out today wasn't significant. You've got to start paying attention.

There was a Freedom of Information Act release also on HRC emails which corroborate another portion of this memo that will be coming out which is that Hillary was getting Obama's daily briefings which is disgusting.

Thkey have evidence that not only did they weaponize the IC, they also weaponized the Judicial Branch. They weaponized judges. Just so we're clear. And there's actual evidence.

That's way they (Dems/MSM/GOPs) are trying to downplay this. They are freaking out.

This is how you end up with a banana republic.

Been saying for nine months, the only way to save this country is with law and order. Restore law and order.

The rule of law must be established and respected or your country will fall apart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZbDyFRxEs
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 04:14:47 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #227 on: February 04, 2018, 03:41:55 am »
No.

And, I don't know any of the 'decoders' who are the most respected who have expected a lot of visible action on most of the sealed indictments for some time yet.

It has been rather reasonably construed that there are a LOT of ducks to get and keep in a row before those trains of manure hit the fan.

Hard to guess--but that's the most reasonable conjecture that I know of.

A lot of us have guessed many things week by week--many of our conjectures as much of a stab in the dark as possible--but with nothing else, much, to go on, conjectures are going to be the norm--sometimes way out in left field, sometimes on the mark and everywhere in between.

Time will tell.
We used to call that  "brainstorming". Now people hesitate to bring up the possibilities for fear of being discredited as 'conspiracy theorists'. That's sad considering the last administration retained as its first line of defense the outrageous nature of their crimes. If you do the unthinkable, especially through complex and convoluted means, in this day and age, few will believe it, even with proof. The more the story reads like a plot from Clancy/Cussler/Ludlum, et al, the less the public will believe it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 03:42:19 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

« Reply #228 on: February 04, 2018, 04:19:41 am »
We used to call that  "brainstorming". Now people hesitate to bring up the possibilities for fear of being discredited as 'conspiracy theorists'. That's sad considering the last administration retained as its first line of defense the outrageous nature of their crimes. If you do the unthinkable, especially through complex and convoluted means, in this day and age, few will believe it, even with proof. The more the story reads like a plot from Clancy/Cussler/Ludlum, et al, the less the public will believe it.

Great points.

Am interested in what you think of the post I just made below.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #229 on: February 04, 2018, 06:10:33 am »
So now we have Mudd?

Told my sort of lib sis about the helicopter crash near her. She had no idea about The Standard. Freaked her out.

May God keep us in His company. My goodness what happened to our Country?
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline Quix

« Reply #230 on: February 04, 2018, 06:39:00 am »
So now we have Mudd?

Told my sort of lib sis about the helicopter crash near her. She had no idea about The Standard. Freaked her out.

May God keep us in His company. My goodness what happened to our Country?

Yup.

What were the follow-up comments by your sister? Did you cause her to think?

Offline Quix

« Reply #231 on: February 04, 2018, 03:30:38 pm »
BRENDEN DILLY intel update 1 Feb 2018 District 8 AZ Candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7nNoAP0zLk

My notes:

Another more dramatic Executive Order is coming.

13,600 sealed indictments nation wide if you check Pacer website. Average is 1,900

There will be a lot of RICO charges.

12 military tribunal judges have been meeting examining evidence

Being charged with treason or high crimes against the country--can slot you to a military tribunal.

Trey Goudy has been picked for a far more effective role. Can't give the title role, yet.

DHS & NSA have created their own investigation into the popular vote. There is an independent investigation that has just wrapped up--they corroborate each other.

The popular vote (claims by Hillary) is how they justified the 'Russian' investigation. They overplayed their hand. They didn't realize that military intelligence could implicate them.

Those on Periscope understand. Those on FaceBook don't.

I'm doing my best to respect my intel source by only releasing what I'm allowed to release. I have no way to cross reference this. We can only validate by the outcomes. If you don't believe it, I can understand, stop watching.

Julien Assange got moved some time ago--I've got that validated by the most trusted source in conservative news.

Last night...Marines are rolling ... regarding the train thing ... Can't expand on some of it.  12 military panel now working in more secure place. Someone in politics leaked their location. He found it via a purposely left memo ... purposely left ... Patriots rise God  country humanity ... Generals together ... now coordinating from a bunker.

Q-Anon uses Socratic method of teaching ... My source is in the same circles as Q that has been dropping intel otherwise. Thomas Paine TruePundant is being fed almost the same intel Sean Hanity is having to be protected now, too. He's getting a lot of true intel.

We've got a lot happening right now.

The information I've been getting the last 90 days has been extremely accurate.  Sometimes I don't share a lot that I get because it's too ... then it comes out and I'm late to the party.

{Black hats} using fear to keep public ignorant.

POTUS

Sarah Carter, Conservativetreehouse has it dialed right in ... read Sundance's stuff. He has it in an easy to understand way.

We don't want people to panic when this starts to come down.

The mainstream media is going to claim the President is arresting those who oppose him.

The media is going to try and gaslight you. We already know their game plan.

They're going to call the President Hitler ...You've seen DEMS speaking that way.

There's 2 things--SOTU address that 75% liked--which scared the ... out of the evil doers, media etc. ... that took the gunpowder out of the keg. People love their new job; the extra money in their paycheck.

Antifa has all but disappeared. BLM has all but disappeared because of economic prosperity.

That will not stop the media, DEMS etc. from gas-lighting you.

PRAY PRAY PRAY PATRIOTS ARISE

Because of sensitive missions going on that day--memo  came out day later.

3rd assault against GOP in 6 months. Not coincidental

Terror attack in Las Vegas was against mostly GOP supportive people.

You're being given info  in drips .... when it surfaces more completely, you'll be stunned.

The 4 page memo is derived from more than 1 million actual pages and videos.

The BENGAZI cover-up and of her server--is because OBama was directly involved. That's why they buried it. OBUMMER would have been implicated at the time.

Of the 33,000 emails on her server 400 carry the death penalty. OBama's is no better.

Old Media is fading.

I would be doing ABC, NBC etc. a favor by appearing on their pathetic shows.

The voting public not watching them. They know not to trust them.

My Periscopes are averaging 4,000-5,000 viewers.

I want to be able to interact with you in real time via this media.

None of my opponents understand this {media} ... calls them all dinosaurs. They couldn't get 50 people in a room for a debate.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #232 on: February 04, 2018, 03:53:58 pm »
Yup.

What were the follow-up comments by your sister? Did you cause her to think?

It's not likely, but I'll never give up hope.  Her husband is on our side, and their son is now grown up, and is looking forward to starting his own family.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Quix

« Reply #233 on: February 04, 2018, 03:54:20 pm »
Brenden Dilley 2 FEB 2018

...Going to have a really big RICO case ... media complicit ... no statute of limitations ... life in prison

4 page memo is one of 9 memos ... 4 likely will be released--not rest of them--5 are more raw intel.

McCan't has major problems. There's a reason he's not been in the public for 2 months.

SEDITION = DEATH PENALTY

RICO = LIFE IN PRISON

Top tier is SEDITION

STORM IS HERE & IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

IG report is beyond comprehension--Inspector General--Iranian stuff is beyond comprehension.

They weaponized judges ... actual evidence.

They are freaking out--this is how you end up with a banana republic.

Must restore rule of law.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #234 on: February 04, 2018, 04:02:15 pm »
BRENDEN DILLY intel update 1 Feb 2018 District 8 AZ Candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7nNoAP0zLk

My notes:

Sarah Carter, Conservativetreehouse has it dialed right in ... read Sundance's stuff. He has it in an easy to understand way.

I've been a fan of Sundance since the George Zimmerman trial.  His was the best running commentary on the web.  I'm just starting to read Sara Carter, at my better half's encouragement.  She was pleased to learn I've known about Sundance for a number of years now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #235 on: February 04, 2018, 04:10:43 pm »
Brenden Dilley 2 FEB 2018

...Going to have a really big RICO case ... media complicit ... no statute of limitations ... life in prison

4 page memo is one of 9 memos ... 4 likely will be released--not rest of them--5 are more raw intel.

McCan't has major problems. There's a reason he's not been in the public for 2 months.

SEDITION = DEATH PENALTY

RICO = LIFE IN PRISON

Top tier is SEDITION

STORM IS HERE & IT'S BEAUTIFUL.

IG report is beyond comprehension--Inspector General--Iranian stuff is beyond comprehension.

They weaponized judges ... actual evidence.

They are freaking out--this is how you end up with a banana republic.

Must restore rule of law.

I just looked up the District 8 race for the special election, and he has a real uphill fight.  It's a very large slate of candidates, two of them professional politicians who have endorsements and are running TV ads.  Unfortunately it's not my district (I'm in 9, with a commiecrat Rep.  There's hope:  She's quitting the seat to run for Flake's seat.  The bad news is this district was created to favor Dems, with all of Tempe and the central corridor of downtown Phoenix barrios).
I will NOT comply.

Offline Quix

« Reply #236 on: February 04, 2018, 04:27:39 pm »
I just looked up the District 8 race for the special election, and he has a real uphill fight.  It's a very large slate of candidates, two of them professional politicians who have endorsements and are running TV ads.  Unfortunately it's not my district (I'm in 9, with a commiecrat Rep.  There's hope:  She's quitting the seat to run for Flake's seat.  The bad news is this district was created to favor Dems, with all of Tempe and the central corridor of downtown Phoenix barrios).

Interesting.

Thanks.

Dilley is an interesting character. He's more than a little rough around the edges but I love his candor.

He's using the net almost exclusively because none of the media power brokers will allow him on any conventional TV media.

It's interesting that his intel source trusts him so extensively.

Thanks for your kind reply.

Offline Quix

« Reply #237 on: February 04, 2018, 04:28:48 pm »
I've been a fan of Sundance since the George Zimmerman trial.  His was the best running commentary on the web.  I'm just starting to read Sara Carter, at my better half's encouragement.  She was pleased to learn I've known about Sundance for a number of years now.

Yeah, I need to get up to speed on some of those. So many sources to keep tabs of. LOL.

Do you have a link for Sundance and any others you respect?

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 04:29:46 pm by Quix »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #238 on: February 04, 2018, 04:30:31 pm »
Interesting.

Thanks.

Dilley is an interesting character. He's more than a little rough around the edges but I love his candor.

He's using the net almost exclusively because none of the media power brokers will allow him on any conventional TV media.

It's interesting that his intel source trusts him so extensively.

I don't think he's expecting a win.  Going to DeeCee would ruin his work, but I think the run is going to help him get more eyeballs on his channel, and that will be good for all of us.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #239 on: February 04, 2018, 04:34:59 pm »
Yeah, I need to get up to speed on some of those. So many sources to keep tabs of. LOL.

Do you have a link for Sundance and any others you respect?

Sundance IS theconservativetreehouse.com.

Here's his archive page.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/author/sundancecracker/
I will NOT comply.

Offline Quix

« Reply #240 on: February 04, 2018, 04:40:35 pm »
Sundance IS theconservativetreehouse.com.

Here's his archive page.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/author/sundancecracker/

Ahhhh. Thanks. Turns out I've been to that site a fair amount.

Much appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Offline Slip18

• idiot savant
« Reply #241 on: February 04, 2018, 07:17:14 pm »

@Quix

I was planning on reading the ConservativeTree last night, but I got caught up reading everything about Snowden. I don't know what to think about him.  He came from such a great family.  I think he got snookered, and the only way he could get out alive was to give out some (he said nothing huge) info on our government.  Now he is in Russia until 2020.  He sounds like a brilliant guy.  Now I am confused.  34 years old.  Friends of Assange.

My brain will put everything together soon, I hope.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 07:18:00 pm by Slip18 »
"It's fun; baseball's fun."  Yogi Berra

Offline Quix

« Reply #242 on: February 04, 2018, 07:25:23 pm »
@Quix

I was planning on reading the ConservativeTree last night, but I got caught up reading everything about Snowden. I don't know what to think about him.  He came from such a great family.  I think he got snookered, and the only way he could get out alive was to give out some (he said nothing huge) info on our government.  Now he is in Russia until 2020.  He sounds like a brilliant guy.  Now I am confused.  34 years old.  Friends of Assange.

My brain will put everything together soon, I hope.

I have come down on the side in favor of Snowden.

It has been claimed that he harmed people--sources, military ... whatever. I hope not.

He was reportedly quite careful in what he shared.

HOWEVER, I'm increasingly convinced that the EVILS OF SUCH RAMPANT SECRECY

IS

FAR WORSE than whatever problems occurring from disclosure.

I had a TOP SECRET/CRYPTO Navy Radioman clearance.

I never saw many communications that I though really deserved TOP SECRET classification--much less higher.

I suppose the golf schedules of Admirals might be highly classified in wartime.

I've just come to think that MOSTLY secrecy is used to shield evil doers from being discovered. And used to manipulate, mangle, abuse  our  freedoms and WE THE PEOPLE.

imho, LONG LIVE ASSANGE and LONG LIVE SNOWDEN in freedom. Personally, I think they are worth awards and a lifetime healthy stipend tax free.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #243 on: February 04, 2018, 09:02:18 pm »
I have come down on the side in favor of Snowden.

It has been claimed that he harmed people--sources, military ... whatever. I hope not.

He was reportedly quite careful in what he shared.

HOWEVER, I'm increasingly convinced that the EVILS OF SUCH RAMPANT SECRECY

IS

FAR WORSE than whatever problems occurring from disclosure.

I had a TOP SECRET/CRYPTO Navy Radioman clearance.

I never saw many communications that I though really deserved TOP SECRET classification--much less higher.

I suppose the golf schedules of Admirals might be highly classified in wartime.

I've just come to think that MOSTLY secrecy is used to shield evil doers from being discovered. And used to manipulate, mangle, abuse  our  freedoms and WE THE PEOPLE.

imho, LONG LIVE ASSANGE and LONG LIVE SNOWDEN in freedom. Personally, I think they are worth awards and a lifetime healthy stipend tax free.
Itineraries can be useful to those who wish one ill.

Yamamoto was intercepted and shot down because his flight schedule was known... Similar 'hits' could be conducted by enemies with the right intel.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline the_doc

« Reply #244 on: February 04, 2018, 09:37:30 pm »
@Smokin Joe
@Quix
@Bigun
@Sanguine
The writer there speculated that these would be levied by Christmas, but I haven't seen evidence of that. Did that happen, yet?

I believe that there are at least five reasons why we haven't seen many perp walks:

The first and most obvious reason, I think, is that the good guys aren't through identifying all of the bad guys--or at least not all of the really bad ones.  The good guys want to roll up the entire network, not just stamp out a few pockets of arguably unrelated crimes.  To illustrate how big this sweep has to be, I would point out that that the author of the article you were reading referred to 4,289 sealed federal indictments, but that was the figure many if us had seen well before Christmas.  This morning I saw a webshot apparently from the gov't info site giving the new tally of 13,605 sealed federal indictments as of January 16 of 2018.) 

A second reason for delaying the opening of the sealed indictments is the fact that the white hats are still working to strengthen their cases against the perps.  (Remember:  An indictment is not a conviction.  The good guys need to be sure they get convictions--not just indictments [which do not require a very strong case].  And there are so many indictments that the workload at the District Attorney or JAG levels must be practically overwhelming.  In the interval between October and mid-January. the feds were indicting bad guys at a pace of about 4,000 per month, versus a normal prosecutorial workload of only about 150 per month.  The swamp-draining process is tending to swamp the good guys.)

As a related but different reason, I suspect that the prosecutors are having to take extra time to see if they can build cases of sedition or treason against the key bad guys--not just charging them with "obstruction of justice" or the like.  Why?  Because the good guys need to try the worst crimes in military tribunals--which I believe means that the key bad guys have to be charged as enemy combatants.  (QAnon alluded to the need for military tribunals in one of his tweets.)  Comey and several others could already be sent to jail for perjury and obstruction of justice, but they really need to wind up in Gitmo.

It is also politically necessary for Trump to build his public case with proper tempo and dynamics.  He has to dribble out his case against the Deep State.  Why?  Because we have too many ignoramuses who will freak out in unbelief and call Trump a Hitler (with MSM supporting that stupid allegation, of course) if he opens 14,000 sealed indictments all at once.  I specifically believe that he will cap off the entire campaign against the Deep State with proof of the Deep State's Pedogate and Pizzagate and unbridled Satanism.  I believe Trump is quite appropriately saving the most horrendous, nauseating revelations of corruption as a final nuclear-level, war-ending bomb. 

Finally, I would opine that Trump is concurrently taking his fight against the Deep State to the international members of a global cabal.  I believe he is trying to help the UK and its Commonwealth and the EU free themselves from the cabal that is destroying our allies.  This will require a lot of momentum in the U.S. before it takes hold abroad.  That momentum cannot be built overnight--so tempo and dynamics will be important.  Trump may even have to destroy the U.K.'s Royal Family in the process.       

Offline Quix

« Reply #245 on: February 04, 2018, 09:54:32 pm »
Itineraries can be useful to those who wish one ill.

Yamamoto was intercepted and shot down because his flight schedule was known... Similar 'hits' could be conducted by enemies with the right intel.

Agreed. And I had some respect for that during the Viet Nam war. In peace time .... maybe because war can break out at any time.

Still, Generally, I'd rather err on the side of too much transparency. I think the negatives of that are far less than the negatives from too much secrecy.

Thanks.

Offline Quix

« Reply #246 on: February 04, 2018, 10:02:35 pm »

EXCELLENT POINTS, imho. Thanks big.

Agreed.

I don't think the enemy combatant in traditional terms is required--given the way the Exec Order is worded--and evidently a more startling one coming up--the super guilty of super evils--treason and sedition and maybe horrific child abuse, organ harvesting etc. THREATENING the culture, existence of the Republic--that's SUFFICIENT to channel those sorts of evil doers to Gitmo and military tribunals.

imho, it is 100% reasonable to slate Hillary, Billdo, Obummer for execution for SEDITION & TREASON. Who else, I don't know--will depend on what's provable.

Evidently Weiner's laptop with documents, emails AND video--proves a huge amount of such goings on.

Throw in the records from NSA that Rogers was on top of--and there's abundant proof.

Throw in various lesser evil doers turning State's evidence, I think there's more than abundant evidence.

Still, as you indicate, the whole thing must be managed gradually ... just to do the tasks at all .... but particularly to do it well with a minimum of chaos in the culture and on the streets.

imho, we must PRAY earnestly for POTUS & family's protection, Holy Spirit wisdom, anointing and angelic protection and assists--the same for his team and their protections and doings--including the key military leaders and guards. etc. etc.

Thanks for an impressive post.

God's best to you and yours.

You added a lot to the discussion and understanding of this hugely complex can of worms.

@Smokin Joe
@Quix
@Bigun
@Sanguine
I believe that there are at least five reasons why we haven't seen many perp walks:

The first and most obvious reason, I think, is that the good guys aren't through identifying all of the bad guys--or at least not all of the really bad ones.  The good guys want to roll up the entire network, not just stamp out a few pockets of arguably unrelated crimes.  To illustrate how big this sweep has to be, I would point out that that the author of the article you were reading referred to 4,289 sealed federal indictments, but that was the figure many if us had seen well before Christmas.  This morning I saw a webshot apparently from the gov't info site giving the new tally of 13,605 sealed federal indictments as of January 16 of 2018.) 

A second reason for delaying the opening of the sealed indictments is the fact that the white hats are still working to strengthen their cases against the perps.  (Remember:  An indictment is not a conviction.  The good guys need to be sure they get convictions--not just indictments [which do not require a very strong case].  And there are so many indictments that the workload at the District Attorney or JAG levels must be practically overwhelming.  In the interval between October and mid-January. the feds were indicting bad guys at a pace of about 4,000 per month, versus a normal prosecutorial workload of only about 150 per month.  The swamp-draining process is tending to swamp the good guys.)

As a related but different reason, I suspect that the prosecutors are having to take extra time to see if they can build cases of sedition or treason against the key bad guys--not just charging them with "obstruction of justice" or the like.  Why?  Because the good guys need to try the worst crimes in military tribunals--which I believe means that the key bad guys have to be charged as enemy combatants.  (QAnon alluded to the need for military tribunals in one of his tweets.)  Comey and several others could already be sent to jail for perjury and obstruction of justice, but they really need to wind up in Gitmo.

It is also politically necessary for Trump to build his public case with proper tempo and dynamics.  He has to dribble out his case against the Deep State.  Why?  Because we have too many ignoramuses who will freak out in unbelief and call Trump a Hitler (with MSM supporting that stupid allegation, of course) if he opens 14,000 sealed indictments all at once.  I specifically believe that he will cap off the entire campaign against the Deep State with proof of the Deep State's Pedogate and Pizzagate and unbridled Satanism.  I believe Trump is quite appropriately saving the most horrendous, nauseating revelations of corruption as a final nuclear-level, war-ending bomb. 

Finally, I would opine that Trump is concurrently taking his fight against the Deep State to the international members of a global cabal.  I believe he is trying to help the UK and its Commonwealth and the EU free themselves from the cabal that is destroying our allies.  This will require a lot of momentum in the U.S. before it takes hold abroad.  That momentum cannot be built overnight--so tempo and dynamics will be important.  Trump may even have to destroy the U.K.'s Royal Family in the process.       

Offline the_doc

« Reply #247 on: February 04, 2018, 11:20:17 pm »
@Quix
@Smokin Joe
@Bigun
@Sanguine

Thanks, Quix.

I forgot to mention something else that may dictate delaying the perp walks.  It's related to what I what I said about rolling up the whole network of the Cabal's conspiracy.

The fact that there are 14,000 or so sealed indictments--a decidedly huge number--may very well suggest that the federal investigators/prosecutors are doing what is often if not ordinarily required for rolling up a criminal network--i.e., rolling up the evil organization from the bottom up.  If that is correct, then the number of indictments may represent mainly the low-hanging fruit, because there are always more people at the bottom of any given organization--in this case, likely the MS-13 foot soldiers of the Socialist Democrats. 

(The more I learn about MS-13, the more I have discovered is that MS-13 is an enormous group and [is particularly strong in the D.C. area].)

Perhaps the District Attorneys working in their own local turf were able quickly to slap together, say, a total of 12.000 indictments of MS-13 gangsters.  Perhaps also, another thousand or so of the total number of sealed indictments might be completely unrelated to the Cabal's conspiracy--i.e., might just involve crimes that have nothing to do with MS-13 or the larger Cabal and have been sealed away on the back burner because of more pressing national security matters of prosecuting the Cabal.

If the above scenario is assumed, like it or not, then we might not yet have enough indictments, sealed or otherwise--not by a long shot.

Heck, I would guess that we ought to have at least 1000 treason indictments alone in the three branches of our D.C. government alone--maybe even then having to let quite few of the lesser bad guys skate because they managed to stay off our radar--and literally thousands more sedition or treason indictments in miscellaneous nooks and crannies of State politics and the MSM and internet edge providers and banking and Hollywood and government contractors and academia.   

If my suspicions are correct, then we do not yet have nearly enough indictments. (For example, we don't have enough politicos wearing orthopedic boots to suit me.)

Anyway, we need to be patient.  The higher up the perps are, the harder they will be to hang.  The e-mails and texts and videos will get a lot of them convicted, but we need to nail many, many more than those who are so clearly implicated in the e-mails/texts/videos.

P.S. Joe McCarthy was probably at least generally correct about the pervasiveness of conspirators in American society even in his own day (although it has gotten much, much worse)--but he couldn't back up his suspicions (for a number of reasons, pehaps).  I am not an expert on McCarthy, but it is probably correct to say that McCarthy got smeared for smearing people. 

His frustration, in other words, seemed to have triggered his public implosion. 

Anyway, this stuff of swamp-draining ain't easy.  We can certainly thank HRC and Obama for their over-the-top arrogance--which has made it a lot easier for us to fight back--but it still won't be exactly easy to tear the conspiracy out of America, roots and all, once and for all.  (Oh, by the way, the whole mess of wickedness will eventually come back again in one form or another.)

The good news for now is that the Dems are really, really scared.  They know that hangings are in the cards for a lot of them--which is why they attacked the Greenbrier train with 200 Republicans on it.  (A few years ago, the libs tried unsuccessfully to pass legislation eliminating the death penalty for treason.  Why do you suppose they tried to do that?) 

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #248 on: February 04, 2018, 11:28:47 pm »
@Smokin Joe
@Quix
@Bigun
@Sanguine

That makes perfect sense to me. People will be glassy eyed at even a fraction of the corruption their normalcy bias and party loyalties have made them ignore. For Democrats in general, and for many folks overall (because I think both parties will be represented in this), peeling this lid off the kettle of worms will have about the same effect that finding "THE body" would have on Christians (not that I think the latter can be done). There are vast numbers of true believers out there who simply will not be able to accept that they have deeply believed a lie.

That assault on their whole zeitgeist, for want of a better term will be earth shaking, and I expect a LOT of denial going on, and not a few to become unhinged. Considering that objective, a considerable amount of preparatory fire is going to have to happen, or the beaches will run with blood, metaphorically speaking. I also expect there will be a contingent which will deeply resent having been played, and that could get ugly all on its own, not confined to either side of the aisle or any Party.

Either way, this could be interesting, indeed. I pray the effort to clear the rot out is successful.

Next question is one of how the Markets will react, and the effect on the economy in general.  It has to have an impact.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

« Reply #249 on: February 05, 2018, 12:52:28 am »
THANKS.

Excellent points, yet again.

Though, on reading your comments, I suspect you are quite right--that we don't have enough indictments, yet.

I think Q-Anon has hinted that they are starting near the bottom. Certainly they have noted that if they dealt with everyone, there would not be enough people left in government for it to function.

Some of us have known that for at least a decade or 3.

Then we don't know how far into the media, entertainment etc. they are going to deal with folks--at least the biggies. Every major institution in society is thoroughly polluted--including a shocking number of churches.

PRAYER--ALL OUR WAKING MOMENTS--IS A HIGH PRIORITY THESE DAYS, imho.

@Quix
@Smokin Joe[/b]
@Bigun
@Sanguine

Thanks, Quix.

I forgot to mention something else that may dictate delaying the perp walks.  It's related to what I what I said about rolling up the whole network of the Cabal's conspiracy.

The fact that there are 14,000 or so sealed indictments--a decidedly huge number--may very well suggest that the federal investigators/prosecutors are doing what is often if not ordinarily required for rolling up a criminal network--i.e., rolling up the evil organization from the bottom up.  If that is correct, then the number of indictments may represent mainly the low-hanging fruit, because there are always more people at the bottom of any given organization--in this case, likely the MS-13 foot soldiers of the Socialist Democrats. 

(The more I learn about MS-13, the more I have discovered is that MS-13 is an enormous group and [is particularly strong in the D.C. area].)

Perhaps the District Attorneys working in their own local turf were able quickly to slap together, say, a total of 12.000 indictments of MS-13 gangsters.  Perhaps also, another thousand or so of the total number of sealed indictments might be completely unrelated to the Cabal's conspiracy--i.e., might just involve crimes that have nothing to do with MS-13 or the larger Cabal and have been sealed away on the back burner because of more pressing national security matters of prosecuting the Cabal.

If the above scenario is assumed, like it or not, then we might not yet have enough indictments, sealed or otherwise--not by a long shot.

Heck, I would guess that we ought to have at least 1000 treason indictments alone in the three branches of our D.C. government alone--maybe even then having to let quite few of the lesser bad guys skate because they managed to stay off our radar--and literally thousands more sedition or treason indictments in miscellaneous nooks and crannies of State politics and the MSM and internet edge providers and banking and Hollywood and government contractors and academia.   

If my suspicions are correct, then we do not yet have nearly enough indictments. (For example, we don't have enough politicos wearing orthopedic boots to suit me.)

Anyway, we need to be patient.  The higher up the perps are, the harder they will be to hang.  The e-mails and texts and videos will get a lot of them convicted, but we need to nail many, many more than those who are so clearly implicated in the e-mails/texts/videos.

P.S. Joe McCarthy was probably at least generally correct about the pervasiveness of conspirators in American society even in his own day (although it has gotten much, much worse)--but he couldn't back up his suspicions (for a number of reasons, pehaps).  I am not an expert on McCarthy, but it is probably correct to say that McCarthy got smeared for smearing people. 

His frustration, in other words, seemed to have triggered his public implosion. 

Anyway, this stuff of swamp-draining ain't easy.  We can certainly thank HRC and Obama for their over-the-top arrogance--which has made it a lot easier for us to fight back--but it still won't be exactly easy to tear the conspiracy out of America, roots and all, once and for all.  (Oh, by the way, the whole mess of wickedness will eventually come back again in one form or another.)

The good news for now is that the Dems are really, really scared.  They know that hangings are in the cards for a lot of them--which is why they attacked the Greenbrier train with 200 Republicans on it.  (A few years ago, the libs tried unsuccessfully to pass legislation eliminating the death penalty for treason.  Why do you suppose they tried to do that?)