Author Topic: Q-Anon; Cleaning out the "SWAMP" & Related Stuff VOL 1  (Read 200071 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Re: Q-Anon; 8chan Cleaning out the "SWAMP" & Related Stuff
« Reply #1100 on: June 18, 2018, 12:20:24 am »
PLEASE read the  post I just made from:

DAUNTLESS DIALOGUE'S

"Arthur Briefing: Rumor--'"Indictments Unsealed a Month Before the Midterm Election"

by Adam Riva

In it are assertions e.g.

--Tillerson is Illuminati
--The Weiner laptop really does have solid evidence of the Cabal, ISIS, child trafficking cannibalism pay for play--everything on Hillary

--3 generals that were bad news
--Cuomo & Brown will be the next to fall--ending sanctuary cities

etc.

BTW, I  had sensed, guessed that the protracted process had something to do with  insuring a better vote for the midterms--wanting the stuff to be fresh in voters' minds.

His interview with Matthew Valentinas "Hollywood's Darkest Secret" is also well worth the time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krxt1uUgb7I

@bigheadfred
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Liberty Tree Dr
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@Smokin Joe
@Texas Yellow Rose
@the_doc
@Victoria33
@WorkingClassFilth

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 12:31:24 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #1101 on: June 18, 2018, 12:48:14 am »
Another good article from DAUNTLESS DIALOGUE:

"ALLIANCE INSIDER: "There Will be No Civilian Trials for the Illuminati"

Adam Riva 14 FEB 2018

Our source within the Alliance, who we have been calling Arthur, recently updated us on the proceedings of the mass arrests, the recent executive orders signed to pave the wave for military tribunals of the Illuminati, and the expansion of Guantanamo Bay prison to provide maximum security detention of Deep State criminals.

. . .

“Arthur: There is a lot going on right now. I would guess that nobody but me and maybe 100 people on Earth right now know what’s happening because I’m an I.O.

I’ll just give you a quick scenario and run-down. None of this is on TV and none of this may surface this year. Remember in 2015, I told you we started a military coup?”

. . .

“Arthur: Because Obama said bring me 10 aircraft carriers and we’re going to convert them to NATO and the admiral said “go f*** yourself.” They took them back out. That was the beginning of a military coup. It got worse from there as to what Bill and Hillary and Obama got into. It got much much worse. It went downhill to the point where Putin told Trump to run for president. He said to Trump “because Obama is going to put a New World Order with himself and Hillary. So somebody is going to have to take America back or you’re going to lose your country and you’re going to lose your hotels.”

These people are just about radical radical radical “fairness.” You know, New World Order style, spread the money around.

Well it got to the point where Trump got into office and he and his team noticed that there was $7 trillion dollars missing. Obama put us $11 trillion in debt, but Trump couldn’t find $7 trillion of it. They didn’t build any bridges, any airports, no buildings, no pipeline, didn’t build a bleep thing. Well, where’s the $7 trillion? Trump started finding hints and things from the CIA, FBI, Interpol, etc.

Obama was vicious and knew that if he got Hillary got in, everything would be okay. But what Trump did is he put in Blackwater, Seal Teams 2, 4, 6, he also brought in Delta Force, some CIA spoofs, black operative guys, and that’s his security. He doesn’t have the Secret Service. He’s got my guys. Nasty f**kers. They play to win, all the time, every time, every game. They don’t necessarily give a sh*t as long as the good guys survive and their mission is carried out.

Trump got attacked by the FBI, the Illuminati sent some people in and said “Hey f***er, you’re not the first to take us on. Kennedy tried to shut down the Federal Reserve and take out the U.S. Treasury.”

I don’t know if you ever watched the Jekyll Island documentary by Glen Beck…?”

No, but I read The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin.

“Arthur: Okay, so what Obama got into was flagrant and huge abuse of power. Trump got wind of it and just before Christmas he signed an executive order. Meanwhile, everyone’s asleep, they’re looking at this Russian-collusion propaganda. Trump signed an executive order and nobody caught on for 30 days. The executive order deals with a national security threat.

Now if you don’t know the UCNGA Military Law and Tribunal Law, it probably doesn’t mean a thing to you. You might say, “So what? He’s dealing with a national security threat.” With one more signature and without Congress’ approval, he can take us to martial law. Anytime from December 21st 2017 through December 21st 2019. Anytime he wants.

With the national security threat, he froze the assets of about 9,000 people, companies, and corporations. We’re talking about the pedophile rings, the Deep State, the Dark State, the 4,000 companies that Obama bought in Africa with the taxpayers’ $7 trillion. Trump froze all the assets, all the titles worldwide.”

. . . .
imho, it would be some trick to freeze all that without more evidence leaking out. On the other hand, maybe folks became convinced real fast that their lives would  continue if they played by POTUS' rules vs if they didn't. Facing an evidently virtually certain death or some such could really get one's attention rather seriously.

http://dauntlessdialogue.com/alliance-insider-there-will-be-no-civilian-trials-for-the-illuminati/

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 12:51:58 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #1102 on: June 18, 2018, 01:35:07 am »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm FEMA poised to strike again?

{Remember New Orleans}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwQkbtzvzMM

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1103 on: June 18, 2018, 01:38:15 am »
Thanks, @Quix. People think money is made off of stability. In small ways, it is, but the real money is made when there is blood in the streets, figuratively and literally. To get the value of any asset to fluctuate, crisis is paramount. Such fluctuations, and being able to either engineer or predict them, enable assets to be 'bought low and sold high'--in the case of real estate and even portable commodities and items of serious worth, repeatedly over time.

Just as constant conflict ensures a market for escalating levels of weapons technology, with treaties which ensure unstable situations (especially the partition of the Middle East), so do acts and decrees which enable the widespread practice of medical techniques enable the "health" care industry to guarantee future business. Studies done which showed a clear and serious increase in the probability of breast cancer, for instance, in patients who have had abortions are pushed out of the mainstream view when increases in rates that are a small fraction of those increases are waved as positive causality in other areas.

As for the abortion issue, not only does this provide a constant sacrifice of innocents, and the tissue thereof, on the other end, it provides a constant stream of mothers whose disrupted stem cells are far more likely to generate tumors later in life, ensuring still more money down the road, all while that research is suppressed.

When I heard that the Komen Foundation had made donations to Planned Parenthood, for instance, that situation of one foundation supporting another entity which would ensure its continued relevance (not to mention the slaughter of innocents) ensured that I would buy nothing, not even a puppy, with a pink ribbon on it.

It is no surprise that those weapons were sent to our enemies by the Obama Administration. Lest we forget such aid and comfort goes well back, at least to Madelline Allbright 'losing' an unencrypted laptop containing lists of HUMINT contacts in the Middle East and Former Soviet Union, and then announcing that loss to the world, and that they would offer a reward (only a small fraction of what the 'other side' would offer) for that same laptop. It was not recovered, but those precious contacts, each a human and likely their families, too, were snuffed out or went into hiding over the next year, leaving a great blind spot in intel circles, a shadow that hid the growing branches of Islamism on which sprouted the bitter fruit of 9/11 and other incidents, none of which happened in a vacuum.

So it is no surprise that the Clintons and their cronies are involved, also, the question is how deeply into their circles of friends and associates that corruption cuts. Obama was the front man, the carnival barker, for that operation, 'clean and smooth and well-presented', with the ability to seduce the susceptible masses with the hypnotic intonations carefully scripted for him to utter--so long as he stayed on script, and most especially, if he was saying what they wanted to hear, no matter how little it made sense. If you were not thinking critically, The sonorous word salad could suck you in, but if you were thinking critically, you likely changed the channel. That the mechanisms which are supposed to safeguard the Republic against corruption were the first to be infiltrated, undermined, and seized, is just sound strategy, and the endemic nature of that corruption, if it was not evident under the Clintons, was blatant under Obama, where the most critical organs of the Federal Government (and many states) were compromised. A willing and complicit press facilitated all this, and despite the outrage of the people concealed even that outrage, except where the outrage took forms which could not be concealed, and then, the reprisals were well televised, conducted under color of law, or as 'senseless' crimes in the night.

I hope, I PRAY, that this administration will prove different, that it will succeed in undoing the vile corruption of previous administrations, rooting it out at all levels, but the realist in me is ever skeptical. We have been played before, (as in those who embraced the TEA party values up until the votes were counted), and need to be careful that we are not played again.

just my $0.02
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

« Reply #1104 on: June 18, 2018, 08:26:33 am »
Very well and sensibly, logically put, imho. Thanks @Smokin Joe .

We'd best PRAY EARNESTLY that God uses POTUS TRUMP and his team to succeed in his efforts against evil and evil doers saturating our government and society.

Otherwise, Revelation's Tribulation and Great Tribulation period ending in Armageddon will descend on us a lot sooner. There are no other options.

The 16 year plan of the oligarchy to use OThuga and then Shrillery to utterly destroy the USA--in the end by a carefully planned WW3--was a real and true serious plan. They have been strategizing toward such for decades. Now that their millennia long schemes are in the home stretch, they are champing at the bit to rush headlong toward the maximum possible depth of the blood in the streets.

Folks not realizing that have simply not been paying sufficient attention; are willfully blind; saturated in Kool-Aid; propaganda lobotomized . . . or possibly zonked out of their minds on alcohol or some other substance.

Earnest prayers and diligent efforts to red-pill those we know with a shred of fair-minded capacity to think critically are important efforts in these super critical days.

Thanks for your astute and perceptive analysis.

God's best to you and those you love.

Thanks, @Quix. People think money is made off of stability. In small ways, it is, but the real money is made when there is blood in the streets, figuratively and literally. To get the value of any asset to fluctuate, crisis is paramount. Such fluctuations, and being able to either engineer or predict them, enable assets to be 'bought low and sold high'--in the case of real estate and even portable commodities and items of serious worth, repeatedly over time.

Just as constant conflict ensures a market for escalating levels of weapons technology, with treaties which ensure unstable situations (especially the partition of the Middle East), so do acts and decrees which enable the widespread practice of medical techniques enable the "health" care industry to guarantee future business. Studies done which showed a clear and serious increase in the probability of breast cancer, for instance, in patients who have had abortions are pushed out of the mainstream view when increases in rates that are a small fraction of those increases are waved as positive causality in other areas.

As for the abortion issue, not only does this provide a constant sacrifice of innocents, and the tissue thereof, on the other end, it provides a constant stream of mothers whose disrupted stem cells are far more likely to generate tumors later in life, ensuring still more money down the road, all while that research is suppressed.

When I heard that the Komen Foundation had made donations to Planned Parenthood, for instance, that situation of one foundation supporting another entity which would ensure its continued relevance (not to mention the slaughter of innocents) ensured that I would buy nothing, not even a puppy, with a pink ribbon on it.

It is no surprise that those weapons were sent to our enemies by the Obama Administration. Lest we forget such aid and comfort goes well back, at least to Madelline Allbright 'losing' an unencrypted laptop containing lists of HUMINT contacts in the Middle East and Former Soviet Union, and then announcing that loss to the world, and that they would offer a reward (only a small fraction of what the 'other side' would offer) for that same laptop. It was not recovered, but those precious contacts, each a human and likely their families, too, were snuffed out or went into hiding over the next year, leaving a great blind spot in intel circles, a shadow that hid the growing branches of Islamism on which sprouted the bitter fruit of 9/11 and other incidents, none of which happened in a vacuum.

So it is no surprise that the Clintons and their cronies are involved, also, the question is how deeply into their circles of friends and associates that corruption cuts. Obama was the front man, the carnival barker, for that operation, 'clean and smooth and well-presented', with the ability to seduce the susceptible masses with the hypnotic intonations carefully scripted for him to utter--so long as he stayed on script, and most especially, if he was saying what they wanted to hear, no matter how little it made sense. If you were not thinking critically, The sonorous word salad could suck you in, but if you were thinking critically, you likely changed the channel.

That the mechanisms which are supposed to safeguard the Republic against corruption were the first to be infiltrated, undermined, and seized, is just sound strategy, and the endemic nature of that corruption, if it was not evident under the Clintons, was blatant under Obama, where the most critical organs of the Federal Government (and many states) were compromised. A willing and complicit press facilitated all this, and despite the outrage of the people concealed even that outrage, except where the outrage took forms which could not be concealed, and then, the reprisals were well televised, conducted under color of law, or as 'senseless' crimes in the night.

I hope, I PRAY, that this administration will prove different, that it will succeed in undoing the vile corruption of previous administrations, rooting it out at all levels, but the realist in me is ever skeptical. We have been played before, (as in those who embraced the TEA party values up until the votes were counted), and need to be careful that we are not played again.

just my $0.02
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 08:27:17 am by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #1105 on: June 18, 2018, 08:41:42 am »
A NOTE RE INFO OVERLOAD ETC

Dear Readers,

It has long been my goal to try and stay at least 20% on top of the uppermost half of 1% of the major media available on these critical topics and issues at this dramatic and hazardous time for our lives and our Republic.

I already don't know how well I will be able to manage that. And looking forward at the most meaty and important facts, issues, events, trends, disclosures about to flood our awareness--it is a daunting goal and responsibility.

I don't have a functional solution.

Maybe I'll only be able to manage listing 1/10th of 1/10th of a percent of the upper most important information sources. I don't know what that would be mathematically--1/100th?

I will still attempt to give somewhat of a range of the better types, commentators, sources etc. I prefer a diversity of conservative viewpoints on such matters.

Sometimes (20% of the time?) I'm able to watch/listen to two youtube videos at a time. Most languages have a LOT of filler words, chaff between the meaty keywords. That enables me to put one video on audio and the other one with silence but closed captioning. IF I'm reasonably rested, that works fairly well and I don't miss much of any importance. If I have to, I can stop them both and rewind, so to speak.

Nevertheless, it is still easy to feel overwhelmed by even the most important sources available. How can I even sample them well? And if that's true, for me, it must be worse for a lot of other folks.

I guess I'd just suggest to try and give the most attention to the sources that have spoken most meaningfully to you with the most practical, useful information that triggers the best prayers and choices on your part.

I'll continue to do my more or less best in providing for you on this thread a fair range of the better conservative voices about the critical factoids, events, issues, actors, forces, trends in POTUS TRUMP and team's efforts to cleanse our government and culture of horrendous evil and evil doers. I don't think I'll be humanly able, however, to do better than a lick and a promise toward achieving that lofty goal.

As God enables and provides energy and resources, I'll continue to attempt to more or less do my best in your behalf of being reasonably well informed on the most critical stuff in all this.

Sometimes, I spend about 18 hours out of 24 at such efforts.

However, I'm increasingly reminded that I need to throw more pots to supplement my diminishing liquid inheritance income and attend to other daily life practicalities--including swimming my laps etc.

Therefore, your prayers and your written relational, emotional encouragements in such efforts mean a ton to me. Thanks in advance.

Blessings,
Qx
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 08:48:42 am by Quix »

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #1106 on: June 18, 2018, 05:27:27 pm »
A NOTE RE INFO OVERLOAD ETC

Therefore, your prayers and your written relational, emotional encouragements in such efforts mean a ton to me. Thanks in advance.

Blessings,
Qx ..........................  at 03:41:42 AM

Your posts are a blessing to us all Qx !!  I, personally, appreciate every post you have written ... I read them all.  However, I do worry you are not getting enough sleep ... really 3:40 a.m. is a little early!   TYR

Offline Quix

« Reply #1107 on: June 18, 2018, 08:07:33 pm »

THANKS TONS for your kind encouragement. It means a lot.

I do things when I'm awake and sleep when I'm sleepy--regardless of what time it is. I tend to get up for the day the last time around 12:00-13:00--LOL.

Your kind encouragement and prayers for wisdom and efficiency of time use would be most welcome.

God's best to you and those you love.

Now to go swim my laps.

Your posts are a blessing to us all Qx !!  I, personally, appreciate every post you have written ... I read them all.  However, I do worry you are not getting enough sleep ... really 3:40 a.m. is a little early!   TYR

Offline Quix

« Reply #1108 on: June 18, 2018, 10:59:00 pm »
THE NEW WORLD ORDER--A 6000 YEAR HISTORY

UFOTV The Disclosure Network

2 OCT 2013

(100 MINUTES) UFOTV®, accept no imitations. Posted by permission only! Now presenting a detailed and complete 6000 year history of the New World Order and the Illuminati. Includes the history of the Secret Societies, Ancient Beliefs and the Matrix of Control that has shaped human history for thousands of years. Also includes for the first time, a documented history of the true birth of the Illuminati and finally, its affect on the world today.

{BTW, would like to comment re the allegation that Tillerson was fired because it was discovered he was a member of the  Illuminati. Such folks likely hide such knowledge, information from their closer friends and maybe even their spouses. They tend to lead very double lives.}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-klNO-AjW6M

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 11:01:44 pm by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #1109 on: June 18, 2018, 11:05:44 pm »
OBAMAGATE--DAN BONGINO {FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT} (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd_hbxMUkQY

Sean Giordano 10 FEB 2018

While filling in for Mark Levin, Dan Bongino (http://www.bongino.com) lays out a case that is very legit. The real collusion lay with those who absolutely detest Republicans, but, specifically a person they could not control. This was aired on February 1st, uploaded Bongino's show from February 9th as well (
https://youtu.be/2Bh7no3_icc). It is essentially a rehash of this, but focuses more on the articles involved -- to wit:

http://www.bongino.com/the-obamagate-files/

(If you have time for only one, listen ta' Part II.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bh7no3_icc

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 11:13:47 pm by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #1110 on: June 19, 2018, 12:54:12 am »
Thread by @prayingmedic: "1) This is my thread for June 18, 2018. Q posts can be found here: qanon.pub My theme: What A Wonderful Day 2) This was posted by an […]" #Qanon #Qaon #NoDealsForTraitors

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1008785538730450944.html?utm_source=email&utm_medium=alert&utm_campaign=internal

Offline Quix

« Reply #1111 on: June 19, 2018, 01:35:14 am »
8 JUN 2018 PROOF PEDOGATE/PIZZAGATE IS 100% REAL! NO FAKE NEWS OR CONSPIRACY THEORIES!

LEO SHOWS PICS OF PERPETRATORS INCL THOSE  EMPLOYED AT DISNEY.

Warning: he's more than a little pedantic, slow of speech, etc. Skipping to minute 30 would avoid some of the chaff, imho. Some of his UFO stuff seems to indicate that he has bought some of the propaganda about that whole sphere.

He sounds rather ignorant and clueless about God.

THE PEDO DISCLOSURES BY THE LEO BEGIN ABOUT MINUTE 45.

Michael Trimm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uacaLRjF0VA
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 02:05:34 am by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #1112 on: June 20, 2018, 04:05:06 am »
Something HUUUUUGE is AFOOT! G7-SCO-Bilderberg-NatoDefense Meetings & More!

Billy Joyce 10 JUN 2018

Gets particularly interesting shortly after about the 20 minute mark. Obviously his warnings haven't yet come to pass. But this is not the first such warning that has originated with Q-Anon etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvNOyvsRNVg

« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 04:24:12 am by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #1113 on: June 20, 2018, 04:35:16 am »
Latest QAnon Posts 6-20-2018 Pt 1: HRC Was Not Investigated!

This video includes the latest Q drops and other relevant intel/articles that MAY confirm or counter those drops. If you want to be told what this intel means you are on the wrong channel. No-one can say exactly what the cryptic messages mean….and I don’t try to do so. Thank you for watching.

https://qmap.pub/ http://82.221.129.208/.yq6.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEmsr96DbDI

Offline Quix

« Reply #1114 on: June 20, 2018, 04:47:03 am »
6/19/2018 Q-ANON Update – Trusting Sessions and Huber – Prosecutions are on the way

6/19/2018 Q-ANON Update – Trusting Sessions and Huber – Prosecutions are on the way – Get your Popcorn out enjoy the show – IRAN IS NEXT – SIGN THE PETITION FOR THE FULL IG REPORT AND VERIFY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WITH THEIR TEXT MESSAGE #FREETOMMYROBINSON

{imho, This character is a 'down home' 'good ol boy' kind of bloke and sometimes has some interesting conjectures.}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-kb8-8gpPA

Offline Quix

« Reply #1115 on: June 20, 2018, 04:54:27 am »

HOROWITZ DROPS BOMBSHELL! HILLARY CLINTON WAS NEVER UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION AT ANY TIME IN 2015 20I6

Gotcha News Network
Published on Jun 19, 2018

{imho, this gal is similar to the 'good ol boy'  I just posted. Some may find her suits their taste and some not. She probably is pretty redundant in the info she narrates. I sometimes listen to several of them to get the nuances from their different perspectives.}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnl5Z5OwFnE

Offline Quix

« Reply #1116 on: June 20, 2018, 04:57:52 am »

Q-DROP: HOROWITZ ADMITS IG REPORT was ALTERED

DeceptionBytes Published 19 JUN 2018

{I tend to find her one of the  more thorough researchers who spends considerable time logically looking at the particulars of what she's researching and reporting on. She's one of my favorites}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq8ItWMCluw

Offline Quix

« Reply #1117 on: June 20, 2018, 05:01:45 am »

SAN ANTONIO CURRENT

Brad Parscale Launches a Website Trumpeting the Boss' Accomplishments
Posted By Sanford Nowlin on Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 4:17 PM

San Antonio web designer-turned-Trump 2020 campaign manager Brad Parscale's latest promo effort for the president is ripped straight from the boss' playbook of brazen braggadocio.

Parscale has announced the launch of promiseskept.com, a website intended to present a "robust record" of the administration's "growing portfolio of accomplishments" — everything from rescinding DACA and backing out of the U.N. climate-change agreement to telling those pesky Iranians to go bleep themselves. (Notably absent were mentions of the size of the prez's hands and his hyperbole-laced checkup from White House doc Ronny "Now I'm the One Being Probed" Jackson. But, hey, it's a website, so those may be coming in a future update.)

So, why does the world need a website cataloguing everything our reality-star president has done since taking office? Blame the media, Brad the Beard says.

"It’s a shame that such a platform is even necessary to overcome the errors and omissions [in] reporting by the mainstream media – full of distortions, underreporting, and lies – but we are pleased to present such a record of achievement by President Trump nonetheless," Parscale said in a statement posted on the Trump campaign website.

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2018/06/07/brad-parscale-launches-a-website-trumpeting-the-boss-accomplishments

Offline Quix

« Reply #1118 on: June 20, 2018, 05:10:40 am »
Can Congress Jail Witnesses Who Refuse to Cooperate?

BY TESSA BERENSON & LILY ROTHMAN

of TIME

15 NOV 2017

{Short answer is: Yes}

http://time.com/5023920/trump-russia-election-congress-capitol-jail/

Offline Quix

« Reply #1119 on: June 20, 2018, 05:14:30 am »
More Pain Is On The Way, This Will Not End Well For The Deep State - Episode 1595b

X22Report

Horowitz releases the IG report and testifies in front of the committee. Horowitz releases bombshell after bombshell when testifying. The immigration is all over the corporate media they are distracting from the IG report. The administration is following the law that was setup before the President was in office, the entire DACA issue was created by congress and Obama during his presidency. The ceasefire is now over in Afghanistan, but the people want peace. Pompeo speaks to Lavrov about Syria. Q drop more bread crumbs, talks about the IG report, all the connections, the pain that is coming, who is connected and what is being investigated right now.

All source links to the report can be found on the x22report.com site.

Most of artwork that are included with these videos have been created by X22 Report and they are used as a representation of the subject matter. The representative artwork included with these videos shall not be construed as the actual events that are taking place.

{I think this bloke/org tends to have a content rich narrative. He goes into SNOPES a fair amount in this one}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKQw-nn_XCM
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:15:51 am by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #1120 on: June 20, 2018, 05:20:37 am »

Hannity Fox News 6/19/18 Hannity June 19, 2018

Danny Gallant

. . . James Comey is under investigation . . . President Trump has been vindicated . . . There is a Deep State in this country . . . . all the highlights {Horowitz on the HIll}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB9RBKr5TvQ

Fox News Live Stream 24/7 HD - FOX and Friends Live

Fox News Live HD
Started streaming on Jun 12, 2018

- TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT
- HANNITY
- THE INGRAHAM ANGLE
- THE FIVE
- SPECIAL REPORT
- THE STORY WITH MARTHA MACCALLUM
- FOX & FRIENDS FIRST
- FOX & FRIENDS
- AMERICA'S NEWSROOM
- HAPPENING NOW
- OUTNUMBERED
- AMERICA'S NEWS HQ
- SHEPARD SMITH REPORTING
- YOUR WORLD
- AMERICA'S NEWS HQ
- THE GREG GUTFELD SHOW
- SUNDAY MORNING FUTURES
- FOX NEWS SUNDAY
- THE JOURNAL EDITORIAL REPORT
- JUSTICE WITH JUDGE JEANINE
- MEDIA BUZZ
- THE COST OF FREEDOM
- WATTER'S WORLD
- THE NEXT REVOLUTION WITH STEVE HILTON

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKzcwjOkwok
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:24:53 am by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #1121 on: June 20, 2018, 05:27:23 am »

Rep. Jim Jordan Questions I.G. Horowitz | House Judiciary Committee Hearing

Reasonable Insanity
Rep. Jim Jordan questions Inspector General Horowitz at the Committee on the Judiciary and Committee on Oversight and Government Reform Joint Hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYFTXqWfa2U

Offline Quix

« Reply #1122 on: June 20, 2018, 05:39:55 am »

Fiery Jim Jordan OHIO (R) YELLS at Deputy AG Rosenstein Senate Hearing

CYBOPOD
Published on Dec 13, 2017

Jim Jordan almost screams at Rosenstein - No Straight Answers from Rod Rosenstein.. Section 702 explained in link below

{Jim Jordan shines again . . . ?weasel? Rosenstein is less than admirable yet again.}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BOK3iNv0SU
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:41:38 am by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #1123 on: June 20, 2018, 05:45:11 am »

Ron DeSantis grills Rod Rosenstein brilliantly

Maureen Dowling
Published on Dec 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=355_Hv4mlY0

Offline Quix

« Reply #1124 on: June 20, 2018, 05:51:09 am »

Congressman Tells Rod Rosenstein That James Comey BROKE THE LAW then Rosenstein Agrees!

Media Buzz
Published on Dec 15, 2017

Congressman Louie Gohmert brings up the fact that past FBI Director James Comey broke federal law and FBI employee policy by intentionally leaking a memo of his conversations with President Donald Trump to a friend to then leak to the press. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein then agrees with the Congressman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5947hceVz7U